Canva’s Commitment and Mission
At Canva, we celebrate diversity. We deeply believe that bringing together diversity of thoughts, perspectives and expression is key to building the best product, team and company. We look for many different skills and abilities, as well as how you can enhance Canva and our culture. So, even if you don’t think you quite meet all of the skills listed or tick all the boxes, we’d still love to hear from you!
Our mission at Canva is to empower the world to design and since launching in 2013, we have grown exponentially, amassing over 100+ million monthly active users across 190 different countries and a team of over 3,000 people… and the best bit is that we’ve only achieved 1% of what we know we’re capable of.
Join us and design your future.
Pexels & Canva
Pexels became part of the Canva family of brands in 2019 after being recognized by Canva’s founders as an incredible source for high quality free imagery. Pexels images can easily be found directly within Canva, amplifying the Pexels community by having their work seen, loved and used by millions of Canva designers around the world. While Pexels is owned by Canva, the Pexels team operates as a separate business unit with some areas of work and projects overlapping. The majoring of the team is a global, remote workforce however this is a UK based employment position.
Pexels is one of the biggest, most loved and fastest growing creative communities in the world. We give photographers a huge audience and help millions of creators to easily source the content they require to create beautiful products and designs. Pexels is one of the most upvoted products of all time on Product Hunt. Among our millions of users are people from the greatest brands and companies in the world like Forbes, Buzzfeed and Facebook.
Our mission is creative freedom: free and unrestricted access to all the creative ingredients that the world needs to build amazing things. We are looking for a Senior Product Manager who wants to jump onto the opportunity to shape the future of both Pexels and creativity on the web. Pexels is evolving from a “traditional” stock marketplace to a creative community.
We have a very high bar regarding the skills, character and ambition of our team. We are looking for coworkers who are among the very best in their field who can help us turn Pexels into one of the big tools and cultural icons used by hundreds of millions of creatives worldwide. We are particularly excited about candidates who value personal growth and dare to have crazy aspirations.
- Several years of experience in product leadership
- The aspiration and the taste to build something that people really wantHas lead product managers and coordinated with engineering, marketing, design, support and other teams
- Built teams and has a proven track record to cultivate trusted and close relationships with team members, such as designers and engineers, as well as operational partners such as Content and Community teams.
- Incorporating feedback and input from customers, partners and in-house teams on product strategy and finding ways to expand product market reach
- Has experience in developing product requirements and roadmapsIs equipped with a high-level understanding of software engineering basics with the ability to assess technological possibilities and the scope and costs of implementations
- Understanding qualitative and quantitative data that informs product decision
- Excellent communication skills
- Familiarity with tools such as Confluence, Atlassian and Jira is a plus but not required
- Organizational and leadership abilities
- Works with incredible attention to detail and has the capacity to work through complex decisions
- Tackles projects with energy and momentum
- Understands the importance of urgency
- Develop and implement product strategies consistent with company vision
- Collect and analyze feedback from customers, users, stakeholders and other teams to shape requirements, features and end products
- Work with senior management to create product plans and roadmapsLead product managers and coordinate high velocity cross-functional teams
- Produce and review product requirements documents Ensure products and releases are launched correctly and on schedule
- Make creative recommendations to expand product base and vision
- Suggest ways to track product use and impact on end usersHas the aspiration to do outstanding, high-impact work
What We Offer
- Work on a product that is used by tens of millions and that is well known in the business, marketing and design world
- A culture based on coaching and personal growth
- Work in a fast growing company with more opportunities arising in the future
- An environment to have huge impact on our company, the product and our user
- Competitive compensation and stock options
- A small, flexible and very effective team
- A team dedicated to your personal development
Please get in touch with us and include your CV and anything else that helps us understand that you are amazing.
Working at Canva
Our culture is unlike anywhere else and we design your #CanvaLife experience to empower you to do the best work of your life.
Whether you’re in the office, working from home or choosing your own adventure, our benefits for permanent Canvanauts include:
• Flexible hours and a hybrid working model which values work-life balance and gives you the option to choose how you best work
• Equity options to be truly a part of the Canva journey Unique and flexible leave so you can recharge, give back, support others or focus on your own professional development
• Our very own Canva University, internal coaching and Employee Assistance Programs to help you be your best self
• An annual Vibe & Thrive allowance for you to spend as you choose on personal education, wellbeing, home office and social connection. You know better than anyone how to Vibe & Thrive!
• Virtual and in-office clubs, events and celebrations for you to connect with your teammates
• Canva For Good program matching your not-for-profit donations, Force for Good leave (3 paid volunteering days) and a range of sustainability and ethical initiatives to get involved in
• Support for family and carers including a parental leave policy that prioritises inclusivity recognises the diverse representations of modern families
We make hiring decisions based on your experience, skills and passion. Please note that interviews are conducted virtually. When you apply, please tell us the pronouns you use and any reasonable adjustments you may need during the interview process.