Canva’s Commitment and Mission
At Canva, we celebrate diversity. We deeply believe that bringing together diversity of thoughts, perspectives and expression is key to building the best product, team and company.
Our mission at Kaleido as part of Canva is to empower the world to design with AI and to democratize visual AI by creating easy-to-use visual AI tools for individuals and businesses of all sizes, enjoyed by more than 85 million monthly users from 200+ countries.
Our engineering team's tag-line: “We fail fast” - Dynamic processes, implementing new ideas, trying, failing, and improving rapidly. The world of tech is ever-evolving, and so are we.
In this role, you will sell our market-leading AI products to a global audience and empower them to the world of design through, while also supporting Canvas wider user growth through your initiatives.
- Develop and execute a sales strategy to drive the business forward and ensure an increase in sales volume on a globale scale while navigating through cultural nuances.
- Run different outbound campaigns via mail or phone, together with your team and through your own initiative, using state-of-the-art software like Apollo or Outreach.
- Maximise the revenue per lead through value based selling & lever direct sales as well as partnerships and strategic accounts.
- Confidently showcase our AI products to prospects and work on the improvement of our current demo deck.
- Manage your pipeline, forecast accurately and commit to deals with a high likelihood of closing.
- Collaborate closely with the Global Sales Lead in Vienna.
- Proven track record of exceeding quota in an SaaS environment over 3+ years.
- Understanding and experience in using state-of-art sales tools like Salesforce, Outreach or Apollo.
- Familiarity with modern sales methodologies like SPIN, MEDDIC or Challenger Sales
- A data-driven mentality and approach to all of your sales activities.
- Your ability to effectively communicate, defuses any high-tension situation with customers & you always seek clarity in any business dialogue.
- Taking responsibility for your own actions: you look for solutions rather than problems.
- Know-how in building effective relationships by facilitating an open dialogue, internally as externally and a customer-centric approach in your actions.
- Work in one of the fastest-growing visual AI startups in Austria surrounded by like-minded people. Our visual AI products are industry-leading solutions that are easing the life of more than 25 million people globally every month.
- We are a part of the Canva family. Our collaboration with teams around the globe supercharges our work to empower the world to design. Canva’s success story is unique - and you benefit from it by participating in the company stock option program.
- Join an international team in Vienna (more than 65 people from 25 nationalities) and collaborate with lots of smart, like-minded people who love to ship quickly and you get to know the space of visual AI. Watch this video to learn more about our engineering organization - a tech talk given by your future coach/manager at Kaleido.
- You will have a flexible work schedule of 38.5h/week and a no-all-in contract. Work remotely, from our office located in Vienna's 3rd district, or mix-and-match. We can easily find an option that works best for you and Kaleido.
- We care about our employees and we believe mental health should be a priority, just like taking care of our bodies and staying in shape. We provide mental health support through an online platform specialized in professional counseling.
- Your lunch and your commute with Wiener Linien are on us. You can also find unlimited snacks, coffee, and beverages in our office.
- You receive a yearly allowance for professional education & personal well-being as well as additional leave days for volunteering.
- We organize regular (international) events at the company & team levels to foster team bonding.
We are required by law to state the minimum salary for this position, which is EUR 49,800 gross per year. We pay competitive salaries - depending on your qualifications and experience - and you also get to participate in the company’s stock option program.
We look for many different skills and abilities, as well as how you can enhance Canva and our culture. So, even if you don’t think you quite meet all of the skills listed or tick all the boxes, we’d still love to hear from you!
Join us and design your future.