Dubber is the world’s leading Unified call recording and Voice AI platform that enables every conversation to be captured and transformed into voice data to improve business performance. Voice data as a Service is revolutionising how service and solution providers engage customers to improve revenue and retention and how businesses satisfy critical needs ranging from compliance to sales and service performance improvement and documenting crucial conversations. Dubber is listed on the ASX (DUB) with offices in Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, London, Atlanta and Dallas.
We’re seeking a highly motivated Head of Data Platforms to join our ranks and continue our tradition of success. The ideal candidate will have a sharp data, technology and business mind and a proven ability to strategise and implement high-level program initiatives.
What makes the Dubber’s Team awesome? It's all about having a growth mindset. We're surrounded by the support we need to be successful, whether it be the tools or other Dubsters, but you must bring the curiosity and drive to make things happen. Dubber is seeking individuals who are passionate about delivery.
- Dubber is going through rapid growth globally, being connected to many of the largest telecommunications service providers in the world. This is driving the need to scale up our global product engineering capabilities
- The objective of the role is to scale our data engineering teams (including the integration of recent acquisitions)
- This is a key leadership role in the Technology team that ensures our data engineering and service provider capabilities can support our growth and innovation ambitions
This position offers a fantastic opportunity to flex and grow your skills in a fast-growing global business, where you have an impact from day one. Your objectives will be to;
- Take the lead to design, engineer and operationalise our mult-cloud based platform and big data assets that power the platform
- Lead cross functional teams (onshore and offshore) to evolve our in-market products as well as to lead the stealth new products that we are bringing to market
- Take Dubber’s internal data customer systems (CRM, CDP and Billing) to the next level
- Developing the capabilities of those teams through hiring, mentoring, and partnering
- Work with your team to define an operational rhythm that balances high output with sustainable development. We care about what we build and how we build it.
- Guide decisions around the long-term technical direction of dubbers data architecture and platform
- Balance near-term priorities with longer-term bets, exercising strong judgment about which problems need a just-enough solution and which require deeper investment
- Translate strategic data priorities for Engineering teams across the company. For example, understanding top-line business priorities and aligning your work to them, or ensuring our platform meets the data privacy requirements of our service providers and their customers.
- Ensure our services are resilient and prioritising the right investments to support this goal, and helping to identify strategic investments that will improve our security, privacy
Skills and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- 15 years of professional experience in engineering.
- Experience creating roadmaps for execution (e.g. projection of timelines and engineering resources).
- Experience as a global leader working across multiple teams of engineers concurrently partnering on development initiative
- Working knowledge of digital marketing
- Experience delivering people, process and technology change across a full customer lifecycle including marketing, sales, customer relationship management, customer data management will be highly regarded.
- Experience within telecommunications advantageous
- Passionate about the potential of technology to bring value to our global clients
- A results oriented leader that values people and diversity
- Enjoys engaging with global stakeholders to drive operational outcomes and improvements
- Have great self confidence and strong personal values
- Work and communicates effectively cross-functionally with clarity and purpose
- You will have excellent technical skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- You enjoy variety and diversity in your work
Why should you join Dubber?
Dubber offers a competitive salary, and everyone joins as an owner with share options which drives our culture We are one of the fastest growing SaaS companies in the world which means there is continuous opportunity to learn, grow and gain valuable experience.
With offices across the world, our employees don't just join a local but global team! Dubber has a hybrid working model so you can work from home and from our brand new office in Sydney which features harbour views and the occasional ping ping tournament. Check out our website to see why our team love being Dubsters.
We will be reviewing applications as they come in so don't wait to apply! Reach out to email@example.com for a confidential chat or if you have any questions.
We are a 2022 Circle Back Initiative Employer – we commit to respond to every applicant