We’re constantly working towards making Canva the best place to work, for everyone. We believe deeply that bringing together diversity of thoughts, perspectives and expression is key for building the best product for our equally diverse community all around the world. We celebrate uniqueness and whatever makes you, you and encourage everyone who wants to help us transform the way the world designs, to join us on this journey. We value all different types of experiences. If you don’t think you quite meet all of the qualifications, we’d still love to hear from you.
At Canva, our mission is to democratise design and empower creativity for anyone and everyone, on every platform. Inspired by a team of talented thinkers, an amazing culture and a remarkable growth trajectory – we’re out to change the world, one design at a time.
Since launch in August 2013, we have grown exponentially, amassing over 60 million monthly active users across 190 different countries who have created more than 6 Billion designs. We are one of the world’s fastest-growing technology companies and we have only achieved about 1% of what we want to do.
About the team
The People Team’s mission is to create the most effective and engaged company in the world. The People Operations and Shared Services teams are responsible for empowering employees through centralised employee support and solutions that are built for scale. Our mission is to create an employee experience where everyone can thrive and make an impact at Canva through; access to timely, accurate and human HR advice; the development and implementation of progressive, employee-centred policies; efficient easy-to-navigate processes and technology that support a world-class people team built on a strong operational foundation.
About the role
In this role you will support the evolution of Canva’s Global Mobility team. You will be involved in delivering travel, relocation services and keeping our BAU going strong! You will be the first point of contact for all global mobility related matters and delivering an exceptional employee experience.
You will partner with Talent Acquisition, People Partnering, Finance and Legal along with other key group and speciality stakeholders across the business to create strategies, reporting and analytics across Canva’s global mobility program.
You’ll thrive in a fast-moving, fluid environment, supporting the day-to-day delivery of our global mobility function across all our global regions. If your sweet spot is at the intersection of people, process and technology, and you get a kick out of making a huge impact to the lives of employees then this role is for you.
What You'll Do:
- Provide advice and support to Canva employees, candidates and guests for anything global mobility related including immigration, travel and relocation.
- Assist with visas, relocation and business travel programs, and coordinate with various stakeholders to ensure the most seamless, simple and enjoyable experience.
- Maintain our self-service knowledge base to keep information up to date and relevant for employees.
- Drive operational excellence within the People Shared Services function by maintaining living and breathing standard operating procedures.
- Own the coordination of communication across our multiple platforms to ensure a timely response and effective advice and assistance is provided to our employees
- Support the development and improvement of Canva’s travel and global mobility related policies, processes and experiences, and localising it where it makes sense to.
- Utilise data effectively to uncover useful insights and provide recommendations.
- Drive operational excellence, identifying areas for improvement and implementing changes.
- Maintain and protect confidential data with great discretion.
What we are looking for...
- You’re a great communicator. You can talk to anyone and in front of a crowd. You know how to communicate tactfully, whatever the situation.
- You love working collaboratively. You can collaborate across multiple teams in the company to solve business problems.
- You’re customer focused. You listen, you understand, and you deliver speedy and quality results.
- You’re highly organised. You are detail oriented and excellent at prioritising to get things done in a fast-paced environment. You’re not easily overwhelmed.
- You’re highly adaptable. You welcome change, and have the ability to problem solve and quickly iterate.
- You’re eager to learn. You have a commitment to constantly developing yourself.
- Competitive salary, plus equity options
- Free meals everyday! We have talented In-house chefs that cook delicious breakfast and lunch for us everyday.
- Gym membership allowance
- Professional education allowance
- Mental health benefit through employee assistance program.
- Competitive HMO and Leave benefits
- Sponsored social clubs and team events
- Countless fun and quirky celebrations
- Work in one of the coolest offices in Makati
Canva is currently one of Australia’s hottest technology startups and has been ranked Australia’s #1 place to work. We mean it when we say we want to create a workplace that you love coming to. Our culture is unlike anywhere else and our offices are designed with workspaces for every mood, to help you do great work. At Canva you can be part of a company that is growing rapidly, building a product that users really love.
Psst - We have two in-house chefs that whip up amazing breakfasts and lunches for the whole team - check out what's cooking at: https://instagram.com/canvalife
Being a Force for good. One of our core values at Canva, “Being a force for good” means we are actively working towards a world that isn't just good for a small few, but one that’s good for everyone. We believe deeply that bringing together diversity of thoughts, perspectives and expression is key for building the best product for our equally diverse community. To achieve this, we need to constantly work towards making Canva the best place to work, for everyone.
We make hiring decisions based on your experience, skills and passion. If you’re keen to apply and need reasonable adjustments or would like to note which pronouns you use at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.