At Canva, we celebrate diversity. We deeply believe that bringing together diversity of thoughts, perspectives and expression is key to building the best product, team and company. We look for many different skills and abilities, as well as how you can enhance Canva and our culture. So, even if you don’t think you quite meet all of the skills listed or tick all the boxes, we’d still love to hear from you!
Our mission at Canva is to empower the world to design and since launching in 2013, we have grown exponentially, amassing over 86 million monthly active users across 190 different countries… and the best bit is that we’ve only achieved 1% of what we know we’re capable of.
Be a part of the project and design your future.
Want to join Canva?
We are looking for a People Shared Services Analyst to join the People Central Onboarding team. The Onboarding team has a very special role to onboard the incredible people that will build Canva.
Our role is key in ensuring that our people get the best experience starting at Canva. The role will also expose you to all the different locations, relevant legislative requirements and also work collaboratively with various partners such as Employment Legal, Tech Support, Canva University, Vibe and Talent Acquisition to name a few.
You’ll thrive in a fast paced, fluid environment, supporting the day-to-day delivery of operational support across all our global regions. If your sweet spot is at the intersection of people, process and technology, and you get a kick out of delivering value to customers, streamlining processes and problem solving for scale, this is the role for you.
What you’ll do
- Crafting contracts, following up payroll items, and answering employee queries across APAC, the Americas & EMEA.
- Provide advice and support to our team from pre-employment through to onboarding.
- Coordinate employee onboarding with various partners to ensure new hires are set up for success.
- Support the onboarding of interns, graduates and transfers.
- Ensure the highest level of data accuracy and data integrity within our HR systems.
- Generate and analyse HR reporting, drawing useful insights and offering recommendations.
- Liaise effectively and collaboratively with others to resolve employee queries.
- Maintain our self-service knowledge base to keep information up to date and relevant for employees.
- Drive operational excellence within the People Shared Services function by maintaining living and breathing standard operating procedures.
- Identify and deliver continuous improvement initiatives.
- Provide support to our people programs across all our global regions.
- Has a general understanding of HR processes and onboarding.
- Familiarity with leading an HRIS such as Workday.
- Loves to automate processes and using technology.
- Provides a phenomenal customer experience.
- Ability to manage multiple competing priorities.
- Able to work in a fast paced environment and high volume.
- Excellent attention to detail and organisational skills.
- Able to confidently work with various collaborators to get things done, and maintain employee confidentiality, and data integrity and security.
- Excellent communication skills (written, verbal and interpersonal).
- Brings energy, positivity and a proactive approach to work.
We make decisions to engage contractors based on your experience, skills and passion. Please note that contractor-accreditation meetings are conducted virtually. When you signify interest in the Project, please tell us the pronouns you use and any reasonable adjustments you may need during the contractor-accreditation interview process.