We’re constantly working towards making Canva the best place to work, for everyone. We believe deeply that bringing together diversity of thoughts, perspectives and expression is key for building the best product for our equally diverse community all around the world. We celebrate uniqueness and whatever makes you, you and encourage everyone who wants to help us transform the way the world designs, to join us on this journey. We value all different types of experiences. If you don’t think you quite meet all of the qualifications, we’d still love to hear from you.
At Canva, our mission is to democratise design and empower creativity for anyone and everyone, on every platform. Inspired by a team of talented thinkers, an amazing culture and a remarkable growth trajectory – we’re out to change the world, one design at a time.
Since launch in August 2013, we have grown exponentially, amassing over 60 million monthly active users across 190 different countries who have created more than 6 Billion designs. We are one of the world’s fastest-growing technology companies and we have only achieved about 1% of what we want to do.
You’ll be joining Canva’s Growth Marketing Team, which is responsible for growing Canva’s global user base across the funnel. The team is divided into three core specialities – performance marketing, lifecycle marketing and internationalization – and works across all of Canva’s product offerings including B2C, B2B, education, print and partnerships. We’re looking for a seasoned B2B Campaign Manager to join the team and help us achieve wall to wall adoption of Canva in businesses of all shapes and sizes.
The mission of the Demand Generation Manager is to scale the number of businesses using Canva by building and executing global multi-channel demand generation programs. Working closely with the Demand Generation Lead and the broader B2B Marketing Group, you’ll partner with a wide range of internal stakeholders to design and implement campaigns across the buyer journey. Your keys to success will be your ability to build a deep understanding of our customer and their pain points to create value-adding campaigns that resonate with buyers across multiple channels and touchpoints. Plus, a data-driven approach and the ability to deliver in a fast-paced global team.
What you'll do:
- Build and execute demand generation campaigns across paid and organic channels to accelerate marketing sourced revenue and achieve business goals
- Collaborate with a wide range of stakeholders across the marketing, sales and product teams to drive strategic alignment and maximize campaign impact
- Develop a deep understanding of Canva’s B2B customers, products and buyer journeys to inform go to market strategy
- Work with the marketing operations, data and lifecycle marketing teams to build intelligent campaign automation based on relevant signals and data points
- Measure, analyze and report on campaign performance weekly, quarterly and annually to provide insights and learnings to leadership
- Apply an experimentation mindset to drive a test, learn, and optimize cycles. Work with the CRO team to employ A/B testing and other experimentation strategies
- Manage budgets and project plans to ensure campaigns launch on deadline and meet their objectives
- Work closely with the content marketing team to develop relevant and valuable content for our audience and promote it at the right time in the buyer journey
- Work closely with the sales and success teams to ensure effective lead handover between marketing and sales, and support sales outcomes
What we're looking for:
- 5 years of B2B marketing experience related to demand generation, growth marketing, or paid acquisition, ideally in a product led SaaS environment
- Hands on experience executing multi-touch campaigns across a range of digital marketing channels including SEM, SEO, paid social, display, and other PPC
- Deep understanding of the B2B buyer journey, including funnel metrics, lead scoring, personas, audience development, and lifecycle marketing strategies
- Ability to work in a fast paced global environment and apply a test, learn and iterate mentality to optimize results
- Data driven, analytical mindset with the ability to use data actionable insights that inform strategy, optimizations, etc
- Collaborative approach with the ability to work with and get buy-in from a wide range of cross-functional stakeholders across the business
- Experience with the B2B marketing technology toolstack including Pardot, Salesforce, varied analytics, reporting and CMS tools, AB testing solutions, etc
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Competitive salary.
- Equity in one of the world's fastest growing companies.
- Flexible working hours (we value work-life balance!).
- Professional education allowance.
- Generous leave policies (sick days, holiday leave, parental leave, volunteer days).
- 401(k) Program
- Competitive salary, plus equity options
- Flexible working hours, we value work-life balance
- In-house chefs that cook delicious breakfast and lunch for us each day
- Free Yoga membership
- Professional education allowance
- Generous parental leave policy
- Pet-friendly offices
- Sponsored social clubs and team events
- Fun and quirky celebrations
Canva is currently one of Australia’s hottest technology startups and has been ranked #1 Australian Workplace in Technology by JobAdvisor for the second year in a row.
We mean it when we say we want to create a workplace that you love coming to. Our culture is unlike anywhere else and our offices are designed with workspaces for every mood, to help you do great work. At Canva you can be part of a company that is growing rapidly, building a product that users really love.
Psst -We have two in-house chefs that whip up amazing breakfasts and lunches for the whole team - check out what's cooking at: https://instagram.com/canvalife
Being a Force for good.
One of our core values at Canva, “Being a force for good” means we are actively working towards a world that isn't just good for a small few, but one that’s good for everyone. We believe deeply that bringing together diversity of thoughts, perspectives and expression is key for building the best product for our equally diverse community. To achieve this, we need to constantly work towards making Canva the best place to work, for everyone.
We make hiring decisions based on your experience, skills and passion. If you’re keen to apply and need reasonable adjustments or would like to note which pronouns you use at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.