We are MYOB
MYOB is the #originalstartup. Our roots are in finance and accounting software, but today we’re so much more! We’re building a business management platform to help more businesses in Australia & New Zealand Start, Survive & Succeed. Our team is continually transforming, inventing and disrupting conventions. We don’t want you to simply ‘fit’ into our already established culture, we want you to add to it, and make it even better! This is MYOB.
You’ll be part of a team responsible for implementing our solutions into accounting practices. This is a consulting team that are passionate about delivering valuable services to accountants on how to implement and adopt MYOB practice solutions products and making life easier for customers.
Are you working in an accounting practice looking for an exciting change? Are you an accountant, practice manager, or in a client support role or experienced working in or with Accounting practices? This is the role for you!
You will be responsible for delivering a range of services to accounting practices. These will include implementing MYOB’s product solutions, presenting high quality training sessions to Accountants, and working with them to train and grow their knowledge of MYOB products. These training sessions can be run virtually or face to face.
While the core task is consulting and training, you might also be involved with product installations, responding to customer queries. and identifying areas for improvement for future training sessions.
• You are an Accountant or Practice manager, or in a client support role who’s recently worked in or is currently working in or with Accounting Practice(s) who thrives in a customer focused environment
• Strong knowledge of Accounting Practice processes and workflows
• Exceptional presentation and communication skills, excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
• Functional knowledge of MYOB Accountants Office or Accountants Enterprise, Greatsoft, or similar product would be highly regarded.
• Our customers are based across AU & NZ, you’ll be open to travel to support the customer.
Our Culture & Benefits
Our values have stood the test of time. If you want to work and collaborate where opinions are valued, and your ideas can make a difference, come to a place where Your Work Matters.
- Do your best work in a flexible work environment, right down to financial assistance to set up your home office…it’s called Flexperience, and it’s designed by you and your team!
- Our partnership with Smiling Mind helps support the wellbeing of our team members and customers
- Drive your own learning via conferences, in-house training, LinkedIn Learning, study assistance and a strong focus on leaders creating a learning environment
- A multitude of leave options including up to an additional four weeks of purchased leave, generous parental leave, domestic violence leave, transgender leave, volunteer leave, study leave, plus more!
- Communities built around ‘Wellness’, ‘Belonging’ and the ‘Planet’ where you can make a meaningful contribution
- Access to best-in-class discounts and vouchers from leading retailers, and a lot more.
We are proud to be a Circle Back Initiative Employer and we commit to responding to every applicant.
MYOB are an equal opportunity employer and we champion diversity. Don’t meet every single requirement of this role? Still apply! Research tells us
that that women and underrepresented groups are less likely to apply unless they meet every single requirement. At MYOB we believe that the right hire is someone who makes an addition to our culture, rather than someone who fits in and conforms to our status quo. Moving to ‘Culture Add’ means adding team members who not only value MYOBs standards and workplace culture, but also bring an aspect of diversity that positively contributes to MYOB. So, if you’re excited about this role, or about MYOB, we’d still love to hear from you!