Canva’s Commitment and Mission
At Canva, we celebrate diversity. We deeply believe that bringing together diversity of thoughts, perspectives and expression is key to building the best product, team and company. We look for many different skills and abilities, as well as how you can enhance Canva and our culture. So, even if you don’t think you quite meet all of the skills listed or tick all the boxes, we’d still love to hear from you!
Our mission at Canva is to empower the world to design and since launching in 2013, we have grown exponentially, amassing over 86 million monthly active users across 190 different countries and a team of over 3,000 people… and the best bit is that we’ve only achieved 1% of what we know we’re capable of.
Join us and design your future.
About the Team 团队信息：
Canva China is a group of over 120+ people, spanning from engineering, product, design and operations, and is supported by our Sydney Headquarters. With all the product features and improvements we are rolling out at an immense scale, the Customer Happiness team ensures that if our users encounter issues, we help them promptly and with expert advice, allowing them to go back to designing right away. Our team also provides timely and useful insights into various teams in Canva to enable them to mold the product based on the customers’ needs.
If you’re currently looking for an exciting and impactful opportunity, then this is for you! We’re looking for people with a passion to solve problems and a zest to empower people to do the best work of their lives. You need excellent attention to detail, and an ability to put yourself in our users’ shoes. We need someone who loves challenges and is adaptable to change.
What you’ll do 你将会负责:
- Dips into end-to-end of accomplishing team goals, from strategizing & designing to measuring & documenting
- Initiates projects to improve performance metrics of China CHT
- Updates weekly business review decks with CSAT and Quality performance results
- Builds and maintains dashboards in coordination with global senior quality analyst team
- Sends weekly and monthly qualitative & quantitative reports specific for CSAT analysis, CSAT calibration results, and CSAT read-out sessions
- Coordinates with Operations leads and Subject Matter Experts for process alignment
- Deep dives into DSAT & RCA analysis to provide meaningful insights and recommendations
- Ensure alignment of quality processes for CHT and Vendors for your assigned specialization
- Owns the creation and continuous improvement of materials including but not limited to critical business forms such as the Quality Audit form & the DSAT Scrubbing form
- Collaborates with the Global Service Quality Team for ad hoc data and report requests
- Perform additional duties and responsibilities as assigned by the China User Voice lead, Operations Excellence team and/or Specialist Operations team
- Performs quality audits for new and existing CHT specialists
- Responds to quality audit disputes in a timely manner
- Takes charge of the overall onboarding and upskilling of new hires assigned at any given time.
About you 希望你是:
- At least 3 years of relevant Quality analyst / training experience in the customer service industry
- Excellent Mandarin/English communication skills in both verbal and written
- Works collaboratively with cross-functional teams
- Technological ability to manage spreadsheets and documents
- Drives chaos to clarity, specifically in time of ambiguity
- Thrives in rapidly growing and innovation-motivated environment
- Deep analytical and problem-solving skills that with bias for action
- Organized, with the ability to set schedules and priorities accordingly
- Works under pressure with minimal guidance and supervision
- Flexible: able to adapt to changing situations and open to trying alternative solutions.
- Displays strong commitment to ownership and execution of projects.
- Able to build strong relationships across the organization and demonstrate a strong ability to work with a variety of personalities.
Working at Canva
Our culture is unlike anywhere else and we design your #CanvaLife experience to empower you to do the best work of your life.
Whether you’re in the office, working from home or choosing your own adventure, our benefits for permanent Canvanauts include:
• Competitive salary, plus equity options where you will enjoy the rapid growth of Canva and have impact every day.
• Flexible working hours that cater to how you best work. We value work-life balance and you decided what works best for you.
• Healthy and delicious breakfast, lunch, fruit, drinks and snacks options. You can enjoy the TGIF special drinks and live cooking.
• Unique and flexible leave that goes beyond just standard annual leave including flexible leave, carer’s leave, Force for Good leave, education leave so you can recharge, give back, support others or focus on your own development.
• An annual Vibe & Thrive allowance. This is for you to spend on whatever will support your wellbeing and development. It could be anything, from a fitness center membership to personal development training, or dinner out with a teammate. Because you know what you need, better than anyone.
• Virtual and in-office wellness benefits including; Canva University, Fitness Classes (Yoga & Meditation) Employee Assistant Programs, social clubs and team events that are sponsored by the company.
We make hiring decisions based on your experience, skills and passion. Please note that interviews are conducted virtually. When you apply, please tell us the pronouns you use and any reasonable adjustments you may need during the interview process. / 我们会根据你的经验、技能和对于职位的热情来做出雇佣决定。当你进行申请时，请告诉我们你希望我们对你使用的称谓，以及在面试过程中你可能需要的任何合理调整。