We’re constantly working towards making Canva the best place to work, for everyone. We believe deeply that bringing together diversity of thoughts, perspectives and expression is key for building the best product for our equally diverse community all around the world. We celebrate uniqueness and whatever makes you, you and encourage everyone who wants to help us transform the way the world designs, to join us on this journey. We value all different types of experiences. If you don’t think you quite meet all of the qualifications, we’d still love to hear from you.
At Canva, our mission is to democratise design and empower creativity for anyone and everyone, on every platform. Inspired by a team of talented thinkers, an amazing culture and a remarkable growth trajectory – we’re out to change the world, one design at a time.
Since launch in August 2013, we have grown exponentially, amassing over 60 million monthly active users across 190 different countries who have created more than 6 Billion designs. We are one of the world’s fastest-growing technology companies and we have only achieved about 1% of what we want to do.
Canva for Enterprise is built for any team or organization that has a need to design at scale. We have seen success across different types of companies, including those in the Fortune 500, franchises, and startups. Teams within organizations that enjoy Canva for Enterprise come from diverse departments such as Marketing, Sales, and HR.
The core focus of our team is to showcase the power of Canva within recognizable Global Brands and Enterprise customers. Business owners are looking to move away from outdated systems and time-consuming design processes, and we aim to serve by empowering them with the ability to build better products and stories.
The mission of the Corporate Customer Success Manager is to successfully onboard new customers, support them in finding value, and nurture them to grow their relationship with Canva Enterprise. You will help Canva implement the company’s scaled customer success approach and work with the team to use best practices to provide a world class experience to 100+ customers.
What you’ll do:
- Customer success and enthusiasm: extend Canva’s tradition of high customer satisfaction across teams by leading the post-sale relationship of Canva’s Corporate accounts, including implementation, onboarding, training, and adoption
- Best-in-class processes, practices, and efficiency: collaborate with leadership and our growing customer base on building practices and playbooks for operating as a top SaaS business
- Elevate others: share themes and learnings with the Canva Enterprise business, to raise the bar for our team and our customers
- Account growth: identify areas for growth within existing accounts to partner with Account Executives on, and manage the renewal process
What we’re looking for:
- Success: 2+ years of Customer Success experience in B2B SaaS
- Communication skills: ability to communicate clearly, passionately, and to collaborate
- Creativity: willingness to learn and adapt, as well as dream big
- Humility: willingness to question one’s own assumptions with the desire to constantly improve
- Time management: strong habits to manage and prioritize time, and to balance the needs of customers
We make hiring decisions based on your experience, skills and passion. If you’re keen to apply and need reasonable adjustments or would like to note which pronouns you use at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.