We’re constantly working towards making Canva the best place to work, for everyone. We believe deeply that bringing together diversity of thoughts, perspectives and expression is key for building the best product for our equally diverse community all around the world. We celebrate uniqueness and whatever makes you, you and encourage everyone who wants to help us transform the way the world designs, to join us on this journey. We value all different types of experiences. If you don’t think you quite meet all of the qualifications, we’d still love to hear from you.
At Canva, our mission is to democratise design and empower creativity for anyone and everyone, on every platform. Inspired by a team of talented thinkers, an amazing culture and a remarkable growth trajectory – we’re out to change the world, one design at a time.
Since launch in August 2013, we have grown exponentially, amassing over 60 million monthly active users across 190 different countries who have created more than 6 Billion designs. We are one of the world’s fastest-growing technology companies and we have only achieved about 1% of what we want to do.
The core focus of our team is to prove the power of Canva within recognizable Global Brands and Enterprise customers. Business owners are looking to move away from outdated systems and time-consuming design processes, and we aim to serve by empowering them with the ability to build better products and stories.
The mission of the Enterprise Account Executive is to expand our Canva Enterprise footprint as he or she helps build out our global reach efforts. She or he will also help Canva develop the company’s Enterprise sales and success approach and implement best practices for building a world-class sales organization.
What You’ll Do
- Revenue growth: focus on acquiring new customers and expanding relationships with existing accounts, Develop and execute against an account/territory plan.
- Customer enthusiasm: extend Canva’s tradition of high customer satisfaction across teams and lead full sales cycles with a consultative approach, creating and articulating compelling value propositions for Canva for Enterprise.
- Best-in-class processes, practices, and efficiency: create, educate, experiment, and collaborate with senior leadership on building team practices and playbooks for operating as a top SaaS business
- Team mentorship: cultivate the culture and talent for attracting and motivating the talent to accomplish the above
What we are looking for:
- Success: proven track record exceeding quota and 3+ years of sales experience in B2B SaaS
- Communication skills: ability to communicate passionately, collaborate and rally others around them
- Creativity: willingness to learn and adapt, as well as dream big
- Integrity and trustworthiness
- Grit: Bias towards action and resourceful
- Humility: willingness to question one’s own assumptions with the desire to constantly improve
One of our core values at Canva, “Being a force for good” means we are actively working towards a world that isn't just good for a small few, but one that’s good for everyone. We believe deeply that bringing together diversity of thoughts, perspectives and expression is key for building the best product for our equally diverse community. To achieve this, we need to constantly work towards making Canva the best place to work, for everyone.
We make hiring decisions based on your experience, skills and passion. If you’re keen to apply and need reasonable adjustments or would like to note which pronouns you use at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.