We’re constantly working towards making Canva the best place to work, for everyone. We believe deeply that bringing together diversity of thoughts, perspectives and expression is key for building the best product for our equally diverse community all around the world. We celebrate uniqueness and whatever makes you, you and encourage everyone who wants to help us transform the way the world designs, to join us on this journey. We value all different types of experiences. If you don’t think you quite meet all of the qualifications, we’d still love to hear from you.
At Canva, our mission is to democratise design and empower creativity for anyone and everyone, on every platform. Inspired by a team of talented thinkers, an amazing culture and a remarkable growth trajectory – we’re out to change the world, one design at a time.
Since launch in August 2013, we have grown exponentially, amassing over 60 million monthly active users across 190 different countries who have created more than 6 Billion designs. We are one of the world’s fastest-growing technology companies and we have only achieved about 1% of what we want to do.
This person will be a key player in the sales commission payment process and will be part of the Sales Excellence team which is within Canva’s Sales division. Sales Excellence is responsible for driving the performance and efficiency of Canva’s fast-growing sales team. This role will be the spearhead for implementing and using Canva’s sales commissions tool, as well as day-to-day operations for ensuring all new hires receive their commission plans in a timely manner.
What you'll do:
- Play a key role in implementing Canva's commissions tool
- Administrate our commission payment system
- Own responsibility for the integrity of sales and commissions data in our commission tool
- Handle commission calculations and work with Finance on payments
- Oversee commission plan tracking and verification
- Serve as subject matter expert on commission plans
- Ensure data consistency in our commissions system and HRIS system
What we look for:
- Superior Excel skills and experience
- Detail oriented / enjoys detailed work
- Adapts well to change / thrives in a fast paced environment
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Values teamwork
- A Bachelor's degree from an accredited four-year college or university is a plus
- Competitive salary, plus equity
- Flexible working hours, we value work-life balance
- Generous parental leave policy
- Sponsored social clubs and team events
- Fun and quirky celebrations
We make hiring decisions based on your experience, skills and passion. If you’re keen to apply and need reasonable adjustments or would like to note which pronouns you use at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.