We’re constantly working towards making Canva the best place to work, for everyone. We believe deeply that bringing together diversity of thoughts, perspectives and expression is key for building the best product for our equally diverse community all around the world. We celebrate uniqueness and whatever makes you, you and encourage everyone who wants to help us transform the way the world designs, to join us on this journey. We value all different types of experiences. If you don’t think you quite meet all of the qualifications, we’d still love to hear from you.
At Canva, our mission is to democratise design and empower creativity for anyone and everyone, on every platform. Inspired by a team of talented thinkers, an amazing culture and a remarkable growth trajectory – we’re out to change the world, one design at a time.
Since launch in August 2013, we have grown exponentially, amassing over 60 million monthly active users across 190 different countries who have created more than 6 Billion designs. We are one of the world’s fastest-growing technology companies and we have only achieved about 1% of what we want to do.
The business systems sub-group of the Information Technology (“IT”) group drives secure and scalable adoption of technologies that enable Canva’s scale. This is a new group where you will be on the ground floor of a rapidly expanding team as we aim to radically innovate the foundational infrastructure of our technology supporting these critical groups.
We are hiring for many Business Systems Analyst roles across Finance, Legal, People (HR), Sales, B2B Marketing, and User Voice (Customer Support) for all systems across these teams.
What you'll do:
- Partner with the leadership team within your Group to establish the optimal systems roadmap that supports the successful execution of their group goals and objectives
- Configure systems in line with best practices to support 3-4x the number of employees and users we have today
- Lead critical implementation projects of new and existing systems that are prioritized and aligned with your Group's leadership team
- Manage the technical backlog for systems in the group and own steering committee meetings with team leads that effectively drive aligned prioritization of technical improvements
- Create and maintain technical documentation of all systems under your ownership to enable seamless change management as we scale
- Ensure that our data architecture of new and existing systems in in line with the metrics and Data group best practices so we can enable a data driven culture with our teams
- Partner with other cross functional technology leads / teams to create and monitor integrations; making sure integrations run successfully / resolving issues
- Working with third party system vendors, developing relationships and ensuring strong service delivery
- Lean in with team members to assist with development of process documentation and business requirements where needed to ensure quality delivery of system improvements
What we are looking for:
- You have a strong desire to build for scale, and are passionate about how technology can solve complex business problems that simplify the lives of our employees and users
- You will know how to operate and be successful in a high growth environment, and thrive on problem solving and dealing with ambiguity, willing to get your hands dirty when needed.
- Your interpersonal and communication skills are first class, allowing you to develop strong professional relationships.
Being a Force for good. One of our core values at Canva, “Being a force for good” means we are actively working towards a world that isn't just good for a small few, but one that’s good for everyone. We believe deeply that bringing together diversity of thoughts, perspectives and expression is key for building the best product for our equally diverse community. To achieve this, we need to constantly work towards making Canva the best place to work, for everyone.
We make hiring decisions based on your experience, skills and passion. If you’re keen to apply and need reasonable adjustments or would like to note which pronouns you use at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.