We are MYOB
MYOB is the #originalstartup. Our roots are in finance and accounting software, but today we’re so much more! We’re building a business management platform to help more businesses in Australia & Aotearoa Start, Survive & Succeed. Our team is continually transforming, inventing and disrupting conventions. We don’t want you to simply ‘fit’ into our already established culture, we want you to add to it, and make it even better! This is MYOB.
We are currently looking for an innovative Senior Developer to join our PayGlobal development team to help expand our existing depth in enterprise Payroll, Employee Self-Service, and Workforce Management. Join a collaborative crew that supports career growth and development. We're Agile with a passion for solving customer problems while using modern engineering practices.
More than just being a coder, this role provides the opportunity to collaboratively shape the work to be done, while honing your development skills to produce code that is maintainable, extensible, and performant. The freedom to experiment and innovate drives how we solve complex problems, which is a central theme of what we do here.
You will be working alongside a highly skilled team with diverse roles and skill sets.
What will you bring:
- Solid experience as a senior developer working in a well-oiled agile team environment, within a commercial environment.
- Depth of experience across a variety of software development languages and tools such as (but not limited to) C#, .NET, HTML/CSS, SQL Server, and AWS.
- Demonstrable experience driving or contributing towards Continuous Delivery and Continuous Improvement.
- Creative problem solving and proven decision-making capability
- Drive to create quality, while leaving things in better shape than how you found them
- Open communication with a positive, enthusiastic, and can-do attitude.
- Experience mentoring and leading other team members.
- Experience with Test Driven Development, utilizing unit testing, and continuous integration and deployment.
- Experience deploying cloud-based solutions to Microsoft Azure and/or Amazon Web Services utilizing standard processes for scalability, resilience, and recovery.
- Understanding of SDLC principles and the software development life-cycle including agile development methodologies such as SCRUM, Kanban, Lean and CI/CD
- Payroll and/or Workforce Management domain experience (desirable, not essential)
Our Culture & Benefits
Our values have stood the test of time. If you want to work and collaborate where opinions are valued, and your ideas can make a difference, come to a place where Your Work Matters.
- Do your best work in a flexible work environment, right down to financial assistance to set up your home office…it’s called Flexperience, and it’s designed by you and your team!
- Our partnership with Smiling Mind helps support the wellbeing of our team members and customers
- Drive your own learning via conferences, in-house training, LinkedIn Learning, study assistance and a strong focus on leaders creating a learning environment
- A multitude of leave options including up to an additional four weeks of purchased leave, generous parental leave, domestic violence leave, transgender leave, volunteer leave, study leave, plus more!
- Communities built around ‘Wellness’, ‘Belonging’ and the ‘Planet’ where you can make a meaningful contribution
- Access to best-in-class discounts and vouchers from leading retailers, and a lot more.
MYOB are an equal opportunity employer and champion diversity. We are proud to be a Circle Back Initiative Employer and we commit to respond to every applicant. We’d love to hear from you on regarding this role, or if it’s not the right time, join our talent community so that we can reach out regarding future roles.