A BIT ABOUT US
At Class, we transform the way businesses do work. As an ASX-listed Australian technology company, we champion automation, simplicity and connectivity for the wealth accounting industry through innovative cloud solutions. Since 2009, Class pioneered the SMSF administration’s move to the cloud with Class Super. Today, we’re the trusted technology partner to Australia’s leading accounting, auditing and financial advisory firms.
We’re extraordinarily proud of the company we’ve built so far (not to mention humbled to be recognized as Australia's #1 SMSF Software Provider & Administration Platform in 2021). Our people are Class's biggest competitive advantage and we’ll continue investing in our “Class mates” and be a people-first culture.
An exciting opportunity has become available to assist the Talent Acquisition Manager lead and recruit the highest quality candidates as we continue to grow. This role will see you working across various business units recruiting across technology, marketing, sales and operations across Australia. If you are a talented recruiter who is passionate about hiring the right person for the right role every time, read on! This role is based in our brand new Sydney CBD offices, with the option to work from home up to 3 days per week. This role has the option to be full-time OR part-time (4 days per week).
- Assist with sourcing the best talent through your network channels, LinkedIn, job boards and getting involved in creating a diverse talent pool
- Background in talent sourcing in end-to-end recruitment across Australia preferably in the technology sector
- Write creative job briefs, advertisements, screen candidates, set up interviews, collate feedback, complete offer letter and organise police checks
- Using your networks to avail of the best talent in the market to reduce time to hire and ensure an awesome candidate experience always
- Ensuring stakeholders receive a full briefing and are communicated to regularly and candidates are kept up to date on progress of roles
- Implement the best practice, cost-effective and efficient recruitment strategy with an appropriate mix of qualified and diversified internal and external talent pool
- Passion Projects - this role will see you work on projects such as interns, graduates, diversity & inclusion and innovative ideas are strongly encouraged
What attributes can you bring?
- Relevant experience working in an internal recruitment technology environment
- Experience building talent communities and maintaining talent pipelines to meet future workforce needs
- Have worked across various different functions recruiting cross-functionally
- Strong stakeholder management engagement and having the ability to lead stakeholders through change
- Strong Organisational and project management skills
- Team Player and displaying our values- Trust, Reimagination, Heart and Better Together!
We provide a competitive compensation, generous benefits and an awesome working culture where flexibility, work life balance is encouraged. This role will work 2 days in our brand new Sydney CBD offices and has the option of working remote for the other 3 days. I am open to hearing from part-time candidates - 4 days per week. Flexibility is highly encouraged!THE CLASS STORY
Class is heavily focused on technology innovation, attracting the best talent and delivering on our Reimagination strategy. We are in an exciting growth phase, and this opportunity will truly make an impact as we evolve into a world class organisation!Perks@Class
- Wellbeing initiatives such as health checks, meditation and mental health webinars- A consultation on your finances with a trusted partner, and a discounted financial advisory service- Enjoy choice and flex on how/when you work- Access to free counselling via our Employee Assistance Program- Discounted health insurance and gym membership- Take more holidays via purchased leave- Give back with our charity partner, Solar Buddy- Grow and learn through our Innovation Labs, external speaker series, and internal MasterCLASS events!Check out our Hackathon!
Follow us on socials:LinkedIn
and our Class website
to find out what's it's really like to work here.
At Class we pride ourselves being an inclusive employer of choice where are people can bring their whole selves to work and feel 100% safe and supported to do so. If don't feel you fit this role 100%, we would still love to hear from you! Tell us what you're interested in - you still might have a skill we didn't realize we needed!
"We Are Reimagineers. Transforming Technology. Delivering with Heart."
*As part of our process, a police check will be conducted on all successful candidates*“We are a 2021 Circle Back Initiative Employer – we commit to respond to every applicant”