A BIT ABOUT US
At Class, we transform the way businesses do work. As an ASX-listed Australian technology company, we champion automation, simplicity and connectivity for the wealth accounting industry through innovative cloud solutions. Since 2009, Class pioneered the SMSF administration’s move to the cloud with Class Super. Today, we’re the trusted technology partner to Australia’s leading accounting, auditing and financial advisory firms.
We’re extraordinarily proud of the company we’ve built so far (not to mention humbled to be recognized as Australia's #1 SMSF Software Provider & Administration Platform in 2021). Our people are Class's biggest competitive advantage and we’ll continue investing in our “Class mates” and be a people-first culture.
This role will you you deliver on our customer engagement strategy and vision. You will be responsible for creating our overall customer engagement strategy and supporting customer acquisition, development and retention programs to achieve revenue targets.
This role will see you partner with the Product, Analytics and Sales Teams to secure buy-in, cohesion and a ‘common goal’ culture and deliver on our customer experience vision. You will also project manage the successful execution of multi-channel, integrated campaigns to achieve business outcomes.
What you'll do:
- Alongside the Head of Customer Engagement, Education & Analytics, contribute to the development and execution of the customer engagement strategy and vision
- Create a coordinated 'always-on' customer engagement strategy for the whole customer lifecycle to boost conversions, retention and customer value
- Create detailed communication plans and strategies that foster customer relationships and improves the overall customer experience
- Analyse potential campaign opportunities using data driven insights in order to make recommendations on priority and potential ROI
- Work closely with the Sales Team to collaborate on acquisition and retention campaign planning
- Facilitate sales enablement by identifying content and collateral required to support each campaign and help drive sales
- Research industry and competitor insights to identify new campaign and engagement opportunities
- Work closely with Product team to understand the product roadmap, identify cross sell/upsell campaign opportunities
- Mentor and support the professional development of one direct report
- Marketing, communications or business degree, or equivalent qualification is preferred
- Relevant experience across Customer Experience, E-commerce or Digital Marketing related roles
- Ability to interpret research, data analytics, competitor analysis and industry trends to identify opportunities and optimise the customer engagement program
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills. Ability to foster and support alignment between other teams across the business
- Proven experience and understanding of campaign channels including digital, social media and online/offline advertising
- Ability to build strong productive relationships with internal stakeholders to help educate and influence priorities
- Confident to adopt test and learn approach and implement experimentation as part of a continuous improvement culture
- Passion for the latest marketing technology trends and applying these appropriately within the Class environment to uplift our maturity
THE CLASS STORY
- A team player who can collaborate effectively and contribute to team goals
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to think creatively to meet goals
- Self-starter who proactively seeks information, drives their own program of work and takes accountability for their own learning
- A continuous improvement mindset with a passion for customer centricity
Class is heavily focused on technology innovation, attracting the best talent and delivering on our Reimagination strategy. We are in an exciting growth phase, and this opportunity will truly make an impact as we evolve into a world class organisation!Perks@Class
- Wellbeing initiatives such as health checks, meditation and mental health webinars- A consultation on your finances with a trusted partner, and a discounted financial advisory service- Enjoy choice and flex on how/when you work- Access to free counselling via our Employee Assistance Program- Discounted health insurance and gym membership- Take more holidays via purchased leave- Give back with our charity partner, Solar Buddy- Grow and learn through our Innovation Labs, external speaker series, and internal MasterCLASS events!Check out our Hackathon!
Follow us on socials:LinkedIn
and our Class website
to find out what's it's really like to work here.
At Class we pride ourselves being an inclusive employer of choice where are people can bring their whole selves to work and feel 100% safe and supported to do so. If don't feel you fit this role 100%, we would still love to hear from you! Tell us what you're interested in - you still might have a skill we didn't realize we needed!
"We Are Reimagineers. Transforming Technology. Delivering with Heart."
*As part of our process, a police check will be conducted on all successful candidates*“We are a 2021 Circle Back Initiative Employer – we commit to respond to every applicant”