Canva’s Commitment and Mission
At Canva, we celebrate diversity. We deeply believe that bringing together diversity of thoughts, perspectives and expression is key to building the best product, team and company. We look for many different skills and abilities, as well as how you can enhance Canva and our culture. So, even if you don’t think you quite meet all of the skills listed or tick all the boxes, we’d still love to hear from you!
Our mission at Canva is to empower the world to design and since launching in 2013, we have grown exponentially, amassing over 86 million monthly active users across 190 different countries and a team of over 3,000 people… and the best bit is that we’ve only achieved 1% of what we know we’re capable of.
Join us and design your future.
We’re looking for someone to join our Shared Services squad that looks after Parental Leave, Extended Leave, and Offboarding. This person will help the squad reach new heights of process optimisation, programs, and case management. With a strong focus on improvement and new initiatives, this person will keep employee experience front of mind to create positive moments for our Canvanauts.
What you’ll do...
- Efficiently and accurately process cases, with a constant focus on improving delivery against service level agreements, raise customer satisfaction, and improve organizational productivity through self-service.
- Champion the Offboarding space; lead comms, answer queries on process and policy, and handle information transfers to stakeholders.
- Guide employees to ensure they are clear on processes, next steps, and feel supported during the pivotal moments of their Canvanaut journey.
- Own all Tier 2 cases, requiring further sensitivity, while liaising very closely with the People Partner and Legal teams to accurately support processing and employee experience.
- Collaborate across the entire People Team, as well as with other functional areas such as People Systems, Finance, Payroll, Total Rewards, Legal, and IT teams to understand operational requirements for driving constant process improvement.
- Recommend initiatives to encourage employee engagement and satisfaction by collecting and translating feedback from employees and leaders throughout the organization.
- Lead and launch HR programs related to employee engagement initiatives, global alignment and system automations.Provide technical expertise on projects around process design, employee experience, continuous improvement, and HR Programs.
- Experience in case management and processing requests in an HR shared services environment
- Knowledgeable in HRIS like Workday (or similar) and ticketing systems (JIRA, Zendesk)
- Experience in process optimisation and harmonisation across different regions, scaling initiatives or programs
- Background in coordinating and partnering with cross functional teams
- Comfortable working in high-ambiguity situations and creating concrete solutions that achieve time-sensitive goals
- Create opportunities for process improvement based from data and feedback
Working at Canva
Our culture is unlike anywhere else and we design your #CanvaLife experience to empower you to do the best work of your life.
Whether you’re in the office, working from home or choosing your own adventure, our benefits for permanent Canvanauts include:
• A temporary work from home setup as we prepare to provide a safe environment for Canvanauts who would like to work in the office. Our Future of Work plan is to move towards a hybrid work model (in-office & from home) You and your team can determine your ideal work setup. Whichever works best for you, #KayaSaCanva.
• Unique and flexible leaves options: :Recharge and go on your next getaway or simply take time off for yourself through our Vacation Leave, Give back through our Volunteer Leave to help out a charity or NGO of choiceSupport yourself or take care of your loved ones (even your furbabies) through our Sick or Carer’s Leave
• Focus on your own growth and development through our Professional Educational Leave
• An annual Vibe & Thrive allowances for you to spend on anything that supports your wellbeing. Whether it’s a workshop, an electronic stand-up desk, a gym membership, or dinner with a teammate, we encourage you to do what you need to do in order to thrive.
• Virtual and in-office wellness and development benefits including Canva University, Employee Assistance Programs, Fitness Classes and more to support your physical, mental, and social wellbeing.
• Canva For Good program that matches your not-for-profit donations and a range of sustainability and ethical initiatives to get involved in.
• A variety of Canva clubs that you can join to connect you to fellow Canvanauts with similar interests. From cycling, skincare, pets, to foodies (and the list goes on), we got you covered! Club activities can also be done remotely or in person.
We make hiring decisions based on your experience, skills and passion. Please note that interviews are conducted virtually. When you apply, please tell us the pronouns you use and any reasonable adjustments you may need during the interview process.