We are MYOB
MYOB is the #originalstartup. Our roots are in finance and accounting software, but today we’re so much more! We’re building a business management platform to help more businesses in Australia & Aotearoa Start, Survive & Succeed. Our team is continually transforming, inventing and disrupting conventions. We don’t want you to simply ‘fit’ into our already established culture, we want you to add to it, and make it even better! This is MYOB.
About the role
MYOB places a strong emphasis in ensuring all team members feel supported and empowered to fulfil their purpose. We’re looking for technical support experts that help create amazing support experiences for team members that require technical help.
Our Digital Experience teams are responsible for handling, enhancing and driving improvements across the platforms, services and applications MYOB use every day. The purpose of this role is to ensure all MYOB team members have access to and can technically use the products in the Digital Experience suite.
As a Technical Support Analyst you will have a broad knowledge of IT support, but have a passion for device management, identity / profile management and providing the best customer service experiences you can.
In the role, you will:
- Respond to problems, incidents and tasks in Zendesk, via tickets and live chat.
- Diagnose, monitor and resolve technical issues across a range of products.
- Provide remote-first service using appropriate tools.
- Have the ability & willingness to stretch outside of core technical areas to support MYOB technology needs.
- Working directly with 3rd Tier teams to create and manage support processes.
- Ensure ongoing supportability of environments through documentation and knowledge sharing alongside the Digital Experience teams.
- Provide guidance and training to other team members.
- Adhere to all corporate standards in particular, ITIL & PCI-DSS to ensure compliance.
- Support all technical initiatives while providing an excellent service experience.
Essential Technical Skills
- In-depth knowledge of computer hardware and software and diagnostic tools.
- Extensive experience providing remote support to devices, Mac and PC.
- A broad knowledge of Microsoft technologies, and a basic understanding of Powershell.
- Be familiar with Citrix Workspace, Virtual Apps and Desktops.
- Understanding principals of cyber security and networking
- Some demonstrated experience in support across the Microsoft application stack. Such as: Active Directory and related technologies; Microsoft Certificate Services; Microsoft Teams / Meeting Rooms; Exchange 2013/2016/Online (hybrid); Office 365 management
- A tertiary level IT qualification or 3 years’ experience in a technical support role.
Advantageous Knowledge & Skills
- ADFS, and related technologies such as Azure AD
- JAMF Pro
Working in the IT services organisation you will need to able to thrive in an Agile, fast paced work environment that brings together lean philosophies with the more structured ITIL frameworks.
You love sharing your knowledge and skills to help mature and educate the wider IT Services teams, and you possess a passion for ensuring the best outcomes for both our internal and external clients.
Our Culture & Benefits
Our values have stood the test of time. If you want to work and collaborate where opinions are valued, and your ideas can make a difference, come to a place where Your Work Matters.
- Do your best work in a flexible work environment, right down to financial assistance to set up your home office…it’s called Flexperience, and it’s designed by you and your team!
- Our partnership with Smiling Mind helps support the wellbeing of our team members and customers
- Drive your own learning via conferences, in-house training, LinkedIn Learning, study assistance and a strong focus on leaders creating a learning environment
- A multitude of leave options including up to an additional four weeks of purchased leave, generous parental leave, domestic violence leave, transgender leave, volunteer leave, study leave, plus more!
- Communities built around ‘Wellness’, ‘Belonging’ and the ‘Planet’ where you can make a meaningful contribution
- Access to best-in-class discounts and vouchers from leading retailers, and a lot more.
MYOB are an equal opportunity employer and champion diversity. We are proud to be a Circle Back Initiative Employer and we commit to respond to every applicant. We’d love to hear from you on regarding this role, or if it’s not the right time, join our talent community so that we can reach out regarding future roles.