We are MYOB
MYOB is the #originalstartup. Our roots are in finance and accounting software, but today we’re so much more! We’re building a business management platform to help more businesses in Australia & New Zealand Start, Survive & Succeed. Our team is continually transforming, inventing and disrupting conventions. We don’t want you to simply ‘fit’ into our already established culture, we want you to add to it, and make it even better! This is MYOB.
The PMO Manager will be responsible for enhancing the delivery of MYOB projects by establishing, implementing, and maintaining standardized project management systems including relevant processes, policies, and tools. The position will work closely with Portfolio leaders to ensure a standardized project management process is adopted across all delivery services work types.
The position will provide leadership in best practices with a focus on customer expectations and customer satisfaction.
The role will evolve with changing business needs, however the initial focus will include:
- Ownership and responsibility across MYOB Enterprise Consulting Services project methodology, controls and governance structure
- Develop standards and drive continuous improvements in the way we deliver consulting services
- Develop and manage intellectual property including, SOWs, work orders, change controls, project plans, sign-off documentation, project - --kick-off and handover documentation, etc.
- Lead Project and System Administrators
- Facilitate a regular cadence for PMs to collaborate on project management improvements
- Drive adoption of a consistent approach to projects
- Management of internal projects as required
- Contribute to process improvement initiatives within Enterprise Consulting Services and cross-functionally.
What you will bring
You are a driven, self-motivated, resourceful, naturally curious individual who uses a creative mindset to tackle problems and help achieve excellence consistently. You have outstanding skills in crafting project delivery processes. You enjoy gaining and sharing information and are comfortable with change.
- Knowledge, Experience and Qualifications:
- 5+ years experience in this or equivalent role in management of consulting services projects
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to interpret operational requirements
- Vendor Implementation Management
- Change Management
- Internal Projects Management
- Effective collaboration with stakeholders
- Identifies communication problems and initiates improvements
- Identifies gaps in current methodology and takes steps to mitigate these
- Effective verbal and written communication skills, including experience in presenting to management teams
- Ability to prioritize rapidly shifting priorities effectively
- Proven ability to resolve problems and negotiate outcomes
- Use initiative to identify areas for improvement and recommend solutions.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business or other related tertiary degrees in project management.
Our Culture & Benefits
Our values have stood the test of time. If you want to work and collaborate where opinions are valued, and your ideas can make a difference, come to a place where Your Work Matters.
- Do your best work in a flexible work environment, right down to financial assistance to set up your home office…it’s called Flexperience, and it’s designed by you and your team!
- Our partnership with Smiling Mind helps support the wellbeing of our team members and customers
- Drive your own learning via conferences, in-house training, LinkedIn Learning, study assistance and a strong focus on leaders creating a learning environment
- A multitude of leave options including up to an additional four weeks of purchased leave, generous parental leave, domestic violence leave, transgender leave, volunteer leave, study leave, plus more!
- Communities built around ‘Wellness’, ‘Belonging’ and the ‘Planet’ where you can make a meaningful contribution
- Access to best-in-class discounts and vouchers from leading retailers, and a lot more.
MYOB are an equal opportunity employer and champion diversity. We are proud to be a Circle Back Initiative Employer and we commit to respond to every applicant. We’d love to hear from you on regarding this role, or if it’s not the right time, join our talent community so that we can reach out regarding future roles.