A BIT ABOUT US
At Class, we transform the way businesses do work. As an ASX-listed Australian technology company, we champion automation, simplicity and connectivity for the wealth accounting industry through innovative cloud solutions. Since 2009, Class pioneered the SMSF administration’s move to the cloud with Class Super. Today, we’re the trusted technology partner to Australia’s leading accounting, auditing and financial advisory firms.
We’re extraordinarily proud of the company we’ve built so far (not to mention humbled to be recognized as Australia's #1 SMSF Software Provider & Administration Platform in 2021). Our people are Class's biggest competitive advantage and we’ll continue investing in our “Class mates” and be a people-first culture.
This role is designed to act as senior technical analyst for data feed issues experienced by users of the Class software suite. You will be one of our tech savvy Feeds team members, ensuring that our customers' data is feeding appropriately and accurately and escalating issues to the software development team where necessary.
This role is permanent full-time and will work from home initially, and then transition to a blend of work from home and office when safe to do so. Our offices are based in Sydney CBD.
- Provide data feeds support and resolution for our customer base of accountants, financial advisors, book keepers and legal professionals
- Raise Jira tickets for data feed issues requiring escalation to the Feeds Development Team
- Liaise with suppliers and customers via phone and email to ensure that communication lines are clear between all parties
- Document procedures and policies for our feeds, so that we have a best-in-class user guide for ease of reference and efficiency
- Contribute to the analysis and requirements specification of new feed features across our software suite
- Raise issues and system enhancement requests where the Feeds system could be improved
- Assist and mentor Level 1 Feeds Analysts
- Manage the Feeds follow-up process and the electronic feed authority process
- Communicate product perceptions, emerging issues and requirements back to the Feeds Team Lead and Feeds Development Team.
Our ideal candidate:
- Relevant experience in accounting, fund administration, or similar roles
- Experience with data file formats (CSV, XML,EPI)
- A passion for engaging customers and helping them to have an excellent user experience
- Experience using SQL and Excel for running scripts and manipulating data
- A skillset or knowledge base within accounting, fund administration, or Australian superannuation legislation
- Experience with Power BI (desirable, not essential)
This role will see you working within a team who are very passionate about our platform, love solving complex problems and deliver a first class service always to our customers. Their feedback rating from our customers is always exceptional.
Come join an existing team and a fast growing technology business where we like to innovate and reimagine everything we do!
THE CLASS STORY
Class is heavily focused on technology innovation, attracting the best talent and delivering on our Reimagination strategy. We are in an exciting growth phase, and this opportunity will truly make an impact as we evolve into a world class organisation!
- Wellbeing initiatives such as health checks, meditation and mental health webinars
- A consultation on your finances with a trusted partner, and a discounted financial advisory service
- Enjoy choice and flex on how/when you work
- Access to free counselling via our Employee Assistance Program
- Discounted health insurance and gym membership
- Take more holidays via purchased leave
- Give back with our charity partner, Solar Buddy
- Grow and learn through our Innovation Labs, external speaker series, and internal MasterCLASS events!
Follow us on socials:
At Class we pride ourselves being an inclusive employer of choice where are people can bring their whole selves to work and feel 100% safe and supported to do so.
If don't feel you fit this role 100%, we would still love to hear from you! Tell us what you're interested in - you still might have a skill we didn't realize we needed!
"We Are Reimagineers. Transforming Technology. Delivering with Heart."
*As part of our process, a police check will be conducted on all successful candidates*
“We are a 2021 Circle Back Initiative Employer – we commit to respond to every applicant”