We are MYOB
Hi! And thanks for stopping by!
MYOB is the #originalstartup. Our roots are in finance and accounting software, but today we’re so much more! We’re building a business management platform to help more businesses in Australia & New Zealand Start, Survive & Succeed. Our team is continually transforming, inventing and disrupting conventions. We don’t want you to simply ‘fit’ into our already established culture, we want you to add to it, and make it even better! This is MYOB.
As part of the day to day operations of the Enterprise Payroll support team you will be a key player in issue and incident resolution. You'll thrive in a dynamic environment, dedicatedly seeking answers and outcomes in order to achieve customer success, providing high quality, responsive technical and application support to MYOB clients and partners across Australia and New Zealand.
- Successful resolution of support related tickets, service escalations & incidents by phone or email
- Contribute to the wider team, through knowledge sharing
- Relationship management to provide excellent service and alignment to SLAs
What You Will Bring
- Solid grasp of payroll processes, ideally with experience in IMS Payroll and/or EXO ES Payroll (AU and NZ)
- Understanding of Information Technology
- Knowledge of Applications Support within a ticket resolutions/ service delivery role
- Passion for providing positive customer experiences
- Good judgement, initiative, and innovative decision-making skills
Our Culture & Benefits
Our values have stood the test of time. If you want to work and collaborate where opinions are valued, and your ideas can make a difference, come to a place where Your Work Matters.
- Do your best work in a flexible work environment, right down to financial assistance to set up your home office…it’s called Flexperience, and it’s designed by you and your team!
- Our partnership with Smiling Mind helps support the wellbeing of our team members and customers
- Drive your own learning via conferences, in-house training, LinkedIn Learning, study assistance and a strong focus on leaders creating a learning environment
- A multitude of leave options including up to an additional four weeks of purchased leave, generous parental leave, domestic violence leave, transgender leave, volunteer leave, study leave, plus more!
- Communities built around ‘Wellness’, ‘Belonging’ and the ‘Planet’ where you can make a meaningful contribution
- Access to best-in-class discounts and vouchers from leading retailers, and a lot more.
MYOB are an equal opportunity employer and champion diversity. We are proud to be a Circle Back Initiative Employer and we commit to respond to every applicant. We’d love to hear from you on regarding this role, or if it’s not the right time, join our talent community so that we can reach out regarding future roles.