A BIT ABOUT US
At Class, we transform the way businesses do work. As an ASX-listed Australian technology company, we champion automation, simplicity and connectivity for the wealth accounting industry through innovative cloud solutions. Since 2009, Class pioneered the SMSF administration’s move to the cloud with Class Super. Today, we’re the trusted technology partner to Australia’s leading accounting, auditing and financial advisory firms.
We’re extraordinarily proud of the company we’ve built so far (not to mention humbled to be recognized as Australia's #1 SMSF Software Provider & Administration Platform in 2021). Our people are Class's biggest competitive advantage and we’ll continue investing in our “Class mates” and be a people-first culture.
The Campaign Specialist will love taking an audience-first approach to marketing campaigns and drilling into performance through data and metrics. Be accountable for delivering on our customer engagement strategy and vision. This role will also project manage the successful execution of multi-channel, integrated campaigns.
This role is permanent full-time and offers the opportunity to work from home up to 3 days per week. Our offices are based in Sydney CBD. (Currently as we are in lock-down, you will work from home until it is safe to return back to the office.)
What you'll do:
- Assist in the development of compelling, end-to-end marketing campaigns, aligned with sales, to create demand for new business and engage renewed interest from existing clients
- Deliver effective cross sell and upsell programs
- Coordinate and support campaign implementation, including emails, landing pages, blogs, marketing content, meetings, and events
- Analyse the success of past campaigns and use data to make recommendations for improvement
- Own campaign performance reporting, including lead volume and conversion rates by channel to assess and optimize performance and update key stakeholders
- Engage hands-on with our marketing automation platform (Hubspot and SFDC) to set up, deploy, and analyse campaign activities
What you'll need:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or any related work experience in this area
- Previous experience in marketing campaigns and lead generation preferred (not essential)
- A passion for working with data and ensuring all campaigns are measured effectively
- Excellent written skills for a variety of content creation (emails, blogs, landing pages, ads)
We are looking for a recent graduate or someone with experience creating content and liaising with all levels of stakeholders throughout the business. Work with an absolute awesome team who truly embrace an inclusive environment!
THE CLASS STORY
Class is heavily focused on technology innovation, attracting the best talent and delivering on our Reimagination strategy. We are in an exciting growth phase, and this opportunity will truly make an impact as we evolve into a world class organisation!
- Wellbeing initiatives such as health checks, meditation and mental health webinars
- A consultation on your finances with a trusted partner, and a discounted financial advisory service
- Enjoy choice and flex on how/when you work
- Access to free counselling via our Employee Assistance Program
- Discounted health insurance and gym membership
- Take more holidays via purchased leave
- Give back with our charity partner, Solar Buddy
- Grow and learn through our Innovation Labs, external speaker series, and internal MasterCLASS events!
Follow us on socials:
At Class we pride ourselves being an inclusive employer of choice where are people can bring their whole selves to work and feel 100% safe and supported to do so.
If don't feel you fit this role 100%, we would still love to hear from you! Tell us what you're interested in - you still might have a skill we didn't realize we needed!
"We Are Reimagineers. Transforming Technology. Delivering with Heart."
*As part of our process, a police check will be conducted on all successful candidates*
“We are a 2021 Circle Back Initiative Employer – we commit to respond to every applicant”