A BIT ABOUT US
At Class, we transform the way businesses do work. As an ASX-listed Australian technology company, we champion automation, simplicity and connectivity for the wealth accounting industry through innovative cloud solutions. Since 2009, Class pioneered the SMSF administration’s move to the cloud with Class Super. Today, we’re the trusted technology partner to Australia’s leading accounting, auditing and financial advisory firms.
We’re extraordinarily proud of the company we’ve built so far (not to mention humbled to be recognized as Australia's #1 SMSF Software Provider & Administration Platform in 2021). Our people are Class's biggest competitive advantage and we’ll continue investing in our “Class mates” and be a people-first culture.
This role will see you be the first point of contact for our customers that use our Class suite of products/platforms. Full training and support provided, this is an excellent opportunity for someone who has either an Accounting Degree and looking for that first opportunity in a fintech business OR if you have worked in an Accounts role previously this is ideal.
This role is permanent full-time and offers the opportunity to work from home up to 3 days per week. Our offices are based in Sydney CBD. (Currently as we are in lock-down, you will work from home until it is safe to return back to the office.)
- Answer and log customer enquiries received via phone, email, and other channels
- Collaborate with colleagues to resolve unusual and complex customer requests, following the escalation process as required
- Maintain customer relationships and provide exceptional customer experience
- Assist with the development of help documentation and other training materials for new and existing features
- Raise system issues, enhancement requests, and provide product feedback for review & validation
- A formal degree\certificate qualification in Accounting is highly regarded however not essential.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to listen and ask probing questions to understand customer concerns.
- Ability to troubleshoot issues and determine resolutions to complex issues and communicate those resolutions to clients and the broader team.
This is a great role for someone who has just graduated OR someone who loves accounting but doesn't want to be an accountant. Use your existing skills to move into a Consultant role and progress your career here at Class!
THE CLASS STORY
Class is heavily focused on technology innovation, attracting the best talent and delivering on our Reimagination strategy. We are in an exciting growth phase, and this opportunity will truly make an impact as we evolve into a world class organisation!
- Wellbeing initiatives such as health checks, meditation and mental health webinars
- A consultation on your finances with a trusted partner, and a discounted financial advisory service
- Enjoy choice and flex on how/when you work
- Access to free counselling via our Employee Assistance Program
- Discounted health insurance and gym membership
- Take more holidays via purchased leave
- Give back with our charity partner, Solar Buddy
- Grow and learn through our Innovation Labs, external speaker series, and internal MasterCLASS events!
Follow us on socials:
At Class we pride ourselves being an inclusive employer of choice where are people can bring their whole selves to work and feel 100% safe and supported to do so.
If don't feel you fit this role 100%, we would still love to hear from you! Tell us what you're interested in - you still might have a skill we didn't realize we needed!
"We Are Reimagineers. Transforming Technology. Delivering with Heart."
*As part of our process, a police check will be conducted on all successful candidates*
“We are a 2021 Circle Back Initiative Employer – we commit to respond to every applicant”