We are MYOB
MYOB is the #originalstartup. Our roots are in finance and accounting software, but today we’re so much more! We’re building a business management platform to help more businesses in Australia & New Zealand Start, Survive & Succeed. Our team is continually transforming, inventing and disrupting conventions. We don’t want you to simply ‘fit’ into our already established culture, we want you to add to it, and make it even better! This is MYOB.
You’ll be part of a Clients team responsible for supporting our highly regarded online business solutions. We’re the heart and soul of MYOB, and we’re sharply focused on helping 1.2 million businesses thrive.
We’re adding to our Customisation and Integration team and that means we’re looking for enthusiastic, self-driven, technically-minded individuals who truly, madly, and deeply want to help make a positive difference to our products.
Become part of our highly-engaged, strong performing team.
This is a product support role where you will be working with the MYOB Developer Community. The team provides support to our Developer Community for the MYOB Business API. You will be handling and responding to tickets raised by the Developer community along with helping with the onboarding of Developers and creating documentation to support the needs of the community.
What will you bring?
- Customers drive our world; they should drive yours too
- An understanding of accounting processes and exposure to the MYOB Business Suite is preferred.
- The ability to handle your ticket load and be self-driven.
- A passion for Technology
- A proactive mentality is ideal for this team to evolve away from a reactive approach to a customer-forward proactive one.
- Good technical skills.
- Strong written skills.
- Knowledge of Code is preferred but not crucial
Our Culture & Benefits
Our values have stood the test of time. If you want to work and collaborate where opinions are valued, and your ideas can make a difference, come to a place where Your Work Matters.
- Do your best work in a flexible work environment, right down to financial assistance to set up your home office…it’s called Flexperience, and it’s designed by you and your team!
- Our partnership with Smiling Mindhelps support the wellbeing of our team members and customers
- Drive your own learning via conferences, in-house training, LinkedIn Learning, study assistance and a strong focus on leaders creating a learning environment
- A multitude of leave options including up to an additional four weeks of purchased leave, generous parental leave, domestic violence leave, transgender leave, volunteer leave, study leave, plus more!
- Communities built around ‘Wellness’, ‘Belonging’ and the ‘Planet’ where you can make a meaningful contribution
- Access to best-in-class discounts and vouchers from leading retailers, and a lot more.
MYOB are an equal opportunity employer and champion diversity. We are proud to be a Circle Back Initiative Employer and we commit to respond to every applicant. We’d love to hear from you on regarding this role, or if it’s not the right time, join our talent community so that we can reach out regarding future roles.