We are MYOB
MYOB is the #originalstartup. Our roots are in finance and accounting software, but today we’re so much more! We’re building a business management platform to help more businesses in Australia & New Zealand Start, Survive & Succeed. Our team is continually transforming, inventing and disrupting conventions. We don’t want you to simply ‘fit’ into our already established culture, we want you to add to it, and make it even better! This is MYOB.
This is an exciting opportunity to play a meaningful role in leading your clients to make full use of existing and new systems. As part of an experienced team, you will make valuable contributions as you work with them and draw on their knowledge to ensure customer happiness and growth.
About the Role
This highly autonomous role will see you take charge of your own territory. With your own portfolio of customers, you will utilise your skills to solve problems, look for opportunities and identify risks, driving customer success and high adoption of MYOB platforms. This is achieved by working with customers to support them on issues and projects.
The role is accountable for ensuring that solutions meet customer specifications and providing customers with a service that continually updates and improves their system use. Work and advice delivered are of high quality, exceeding their service expectations.
To drive customer success and adoption of our platforms by enabling customisations, implementing application add-ons, & extensions within MYOB products and associated integrations with 3rd party products. It is expected that the roles holders will be brand ambassadors for MYOB through an alignment of company values in their work and decision making; and will be committed to self-directed higher learning for professional and personal development.
In addition to servicing your customers, your support of your team and the broader customer base is vital.
What You Will Bring to the Role
- Creative thinking
- A basic understanding of accounting principles
- Passion and a strive to see customers succeed
- Desire to help others
- Eagerness to continually learn new things
- The ability to see opportunities and take action
- Excellent communication skills
- A team mentality
- A continual improvement mindset
- Experience with MYOB Advanced would be highly regarded
Our Culture & Benefits
Our values have stood the test of time. If you want to work and collaborate where opinions are valued, and your ideas can make a difference, come to a place where Your Work Matters.
- Do your best work in a flexible work environment, right down to financial assistance to set up your home office…it’s called Flexperience, and it’s designed by you and your team!
- Our partnership with Smiling Mindhelps support the wellbeing of our team members and customers
- Drive your own learning via conferences, in-house training, LinkedIn Learning, study assistance and a strong focus on leaders creating a learning environment
- A multitude of leave options including up to an additional four weeks of purchased leave, generous parental leave, domestic violence leave, transgender leave, volunteer leave, study leave, plus more!
- Communities built around ‘Wellness’, ‘Belonging’ and the ‘Planet’ where you can make a meaningful contribution
- Access to best-in-class discounts and vouchers from leading retailers, and a lot more.
MYOB are an equal opportunity employer and champion diversity. We are proud to be a Circle Back Initiative Employer and we commit to respond to every applicant. We’d love to hear from you on regarding this role, or if it’s not the right time, join our talent community so that we can reach out regarding future roles.