Acumentis prides itself and hold ourselves to the standard of our guiding principles and we ask our new team members to do the same. We lead ourselves and Never Quit. We hold ourselves accountable and Walk the Talk. We support the internal team, liaise directly with external stakeholders and Support Our People and Clients. We act in a fair and reasonable way and Embrace Equality of Opportunity. We take pride in developing our people into highly skilled and well-regarded professionals by providing mentoring and development pathways across all property types and sectors.
About the Role
We are looking for a People & Culture Advisor to provide specialist Human Resource support and advice on a day-to-day basis to our national business. In this role, you will be the first point of call for all HR operational enquiries and HR initiatives. This role is an excellent opportunity for someone who is a true collaborator and a trusted advisor. This role is truly engrained in our business, with relationships to business managers built on trust and respect.
Reporting to the Group Executive Director: People, Culture & Safety (Perth based) and working closely with a P&C Assistant and leadership team, you will be:
- Leading the recruitment and onboarding process for all offices. This will include defining our EVP, working within an ATS and working with our in house marketing team on recruitment and engagement campaigns and content creation.
- Managing all role opportunities including role approval, advertising, shortlisting and background checks ready for hire and onboarding.
- Preparing contractual documentation and liaising with Payroll.
- Navigating international sponsorship and immigration processes and documentation, with assistance from migration agents.
- Developing our partnerships with universities to promote our Graduate Program.
- Being empowered to lead Employee Engagement Projects including Survey facilitation and data deep dives (via Culture Amp), Employee Benefits scoping and enhancement, Mentoring program, Charity and Volunteering Initiatives, D&I projects, and Wellness program to name a few!
- Lead the state-based WHS function and associated activities including organising first aid and mental health first aid training, reporting, COVID 19 Management and Committee chairing.
- Offering effective HR solutions and recommendations concerning company policies, procedures and work practices
- Managing employee relations matters, investigations and providing advice with a focus on early intervention
- Provide Award and Fair Work Act interpretation, ensuring legislative compliance
- Preparing and providing analysis on regular and ad hoc reports as required, showing the importance of people-driven data
We would love to hear from you if you have:
- 5+ years in a similar role, preferably in the professional services sector
- Relevant qualifications in HR at Diploma level or above
- AHRI membership and Cert 4 TAE desirable
- Previous working knowledge of HRIS, ATS and engagement systems or ability to adapt to new systems.
- Proven experience in human resources with a comprehensive knowledge of generalist HR activities
- Demonstrated understanding of employment law framework and best practice application of relevant legislation
- Resilience and the ability to thrive in a continuous improvement culture and have a strong commitment to team-based processes and outcomes
- Capacity and versatility to operate in a large organisation which involves delivering business objectives remotely
- Excellent interpersonal influencing, coaching, communication, negotiation and consultation skills
We’ll be a great fit for you if:
- You’d like an extra day of leave for your birthday, study or volunteer opportunities.
- You’d like to take advantage of employee benefits such as bank partnerships, access to Employment Hero Discounts and a full wellness calendar of activities – with new benefits added each month!
- You’re looking to join a business with a strong national presence, where relocation can be supported.
- You’d like to ensure your life/work balance through flexible work arrangements.
- You’d like mentoring from industry leaders to guide your career, and create a guaranteed pathway for our twice-yearly promotion program
It is a condition of employment that staff are to have a Police Clearance (paid for by the business). You must also supply an Immunisation Certificate that declares you have been vaccinated for COVID-19, or a valid exemption notice accepted by your State Government, prior to commencing employment.
How to Apply
If working with Acumentis in this period of growth sounds like something you are looking for, please apply online in the first instance with applications addressed to Group Executive Director: People, Culture & Safety - Alana Zelones. If you have any questions regarding the role, please contact Alana on 0433 778 078 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
Acumentis is a Circle Back Initiative Employer - we make a commitment to our candidates to respond to every applicant.
Acumentis embraces and values the diversity of culture, working arrangements, sexual orientation, and gender identity to ensure our workforce is representative of the community that we work within. We promote a workplace that actively seeks to include and welcome the unique contributions of all people. We embrace and celebrate the value of Indigenous people, their skills, and their contribution to our organisation.