We are MYOB
MYOB is the #originalstartup. Our roots are in finance and accounting software, but today we’re so much more! We’re building a business management platform to help more businesses in Australia & New Zealand Start, Survive & Succeed. Our team is continually transforming, inventing and disrupting conventions. We don’t want you to simply ‘fit’ into our already established culture, we want you to add to it, and make it even better! This is MYOB.
The primary purpose of this role is to work with clients to identify, advise, implement, and support the best solution to meet their HRIS business requirements. The position holder works with the client’s team throughout each Project/WO’s lifecycle, i.e., from gathering business requirements to production go- live stage.
The role is accountable for ensuring that solutions are designed to meet client specifications and that work delivered is of high quality; advice, support and service given to our client exceeds their expectations.
It is expected that staff holding these roles will be brand ambassadors for MYOB PayGlobal through an alignment of company values in their work and decision making and will be committed to self-directed higher learning for professional and personal development.
- Perform scoping and analysis of client requirements
- Optimise functionality and processes to deliver efficient/cost effective solution design
- Prepare all documentation as required within the PayGlobal project management and implementation methodologies
- Manage client expectations
- Carry out solution implementation
- Train client users and PayGlobal staff in product application/use
- Proactively identify consulting and cross-sell opportunities across the client base
- Complete the work that is scheduled to an acceptable level
- Build strong relationships with internal clients to facilitate the company’s ability to be responsive to its clients’ needs
- Proactively look for opportunities to improve our client’s experience with PayGlobal
What you will bring to the role
- Experience with payroll products and legislation ideally MYOB PayGlobal.
- Knowledge of Workforce Management practises.
- Ability to multitask and be multi skilled across the range of modules.
- High level attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong commercial awareness
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with clients, staff, managers, partners, and suppliers
- Ability to lead client negotiation
- Advanced client management skills with ability to present and discuss solutions with key clients
- Willingness to commit to travel
- Superior stakeholder management skill set
What Else Do You Need To Know?
You would be part of a robust, collaborative team who take their work seriously but not themselves. We believe that ongoing learning is important for all professionals, and you'll be encouraged to take advantage of development opportunities.
Our Culture & Benefits
Our values have stood the test of time. If you want to work and collaborate where opinions are valued, and your ideas can make a difference, come to a place where Your Work Matters.
- Do your best work in a flexible work environment, right down to financial assistance to set up your home office…it’s called Flexperience, and it’s designed by you and your team!
- Our partnership with Smiling Mindhelps support the wellbeing of our team members and customers
- Drive your own learning via conferences, in-house training, LinkedIn Learning, study assistance and a strong focus on leaders creating a learning environment
- A multitude of leave options including up to an additional four weeks of purchased leave, generous parental leave, domestic violence leave, transgender leave, volunteer leave, study leave, plus more!
- Communities built around ‘Wellness’, ‘Belonging’ and the ‘Planet’ where you can make a meaningful contribution
- Access to best-in-class discounts and vouchers from leading retailers, and a lot more.
MYOB are an equal opportunity employer and champion diversity. We are proud to be a Circle Back Initiative Employer and we commit to respond to every applicant. We’d love to hear from you on regarding this role, or if it’s not the right time, join our talent community so that we can reach out regarding future roles.