We are MYOB
MYOB is the #originalstartup. Our roots are in finance and accounting software, but today we’re so much more! We’re building a business management platform to help more businesses in Australia & New Zealand Start, Survive & Succeed. Our team is continually transforming, inventing and disrupting conventions. We don’t want you to simply ‘fit’ into our already established culture, we want you to add to it, and make it even better! This is MYOB.
The Go To Market (GTM) Team identify customer opportunities, align, and drive deliverables with our internal stakeholders and orchestrate execution of customer centric, profitable GTM Programs. The Senior Go To Market Manager is a key position within the Operations & Enablement Group that is critical to effective and efficient GTM Program delivery and puts the voice of the customer at the forefront of MYOB's thinking and decision making.
The successful candidate will be part of a Leadership Team with Product and Delivery. The Leadership Team prioritises programs of work within the segment to win new market opportunities, maximise customer value and achieve commercial targets.
What you will bring
If you're excited so far, and you've got an affection for technology/software, combined with demonstrable extensive leadership experience within Small Business, we'd be thrilled to have you come on-board to:
Orchestrate Execution of GTM Programs
- Lead GTM Program cadence, delivering timely reporting via business platforms (Confluence)
- Own whole of segment TAM in relation to GTM Programs across acquisition, retention and expansion
- Identify profitable customer centric opportunities across entire TAM
- Own the end to end evaluation and evolution of relevant Customer Journey touchpoints
- Lean on your leadership experience to lead alignment of Sales and Service Operations, delivering product value into the customers hands
- Thrive in an autonomous role as a strategic problem solver and decision maker
- Share your love of operational data, to support the sales force and provide sales force effectiveness
- Combine your strong personal integrity with pragmatism to deliver what's right for the organisation.
Our Culture & Benefits
Our values have stood the test of time. If you want to work and collaborate where opinions are valued, and your ideas can make a difference, come to a place where Your Work Matters.
- Do your best work in a flexible work environment, right down to financial assistance to set up your home office…it’s called Flexperience, and it’s designed by you and your team!
- Our partnership with Smiling Mindhelps support the wellbeing of our team members and customers
- Drive your own learning via conferences, in-house training, LinkedIn Learning, study assistance and a strong focus on leaders creating a learning environment
- A multitude of leave options including up to an additional four weeks of purchased leave, generous parental leave, domestic violence leave, transgender leave, volunteer leave, study leave, plus more!
- Communities built around ‘Wellness’, ‘Belonging’ and the ‘Planet’ where you can make a meaningful contribution
- Access to best-in-class discounts and vouchers from leading retailers, and a lot more.
MYOB are an equal opportunity employer and champion diversity. We are proud to be a Circle Back Initiative Employer and we commit to respond to every applicant. We’d love to hear from you on regarding this role, or if it’s not the right time, join our talent community so that we can reach out regarding future roles.