We are MYOB
MYOB is the #originalstartup. Our roots are in finance and accounting software, but today we’re so much more! We’re building a business management platform to help more businesses in Australia & Aotearoa Start, Survive & Succeed. Our team is continually transforming, inventing and disrupting conventions. We don’t want you to simply ‘fit’ into our already established culture, we want you to add to it, and make it even better! This is MYOB.
You’ll be part of the Enterprise Solutions teaam responsible for making, selling, and supporting our locally developed Enterprise Business software. The goal is simple: do all we can to take growing companies to the next level. We’re leading our category and changing the way people do business.
This is an exciting opportunity to play a critical role in the digital transformation of business and payroll solutions in ANZ. As an Implementation Consultant, you will be responsible for driving customer success and adoption of our SaaS platform by building and implementing Payroll and Workforce Management solutions for customers migrating to our new Advanced platform. You are an experienced Implementer, with a passion for payroll and delivering value and efficiency for our customers.
- Aligned to support our direct customers, and our Sales and Solutions team, you will be providing Implementation and consulting services across our Payroll, and Workforce Management Solutions
- Provide efficient and effective Payroll implementations which minimize customer effort and ongoing support costs.
- Build strong customer relationships by displaying outstanding business & commercial competence, integrity, and credibility to achieve a balance of Channel Partner, customer, and company objectives
What will you bring?
- Sound understanding of Payroll Domain – best practice and compliance
- Experience in Payroll – either payroll management or implementation and consulting.
- Understanding of Implementation practices
- A high degree of digital literacy including Microsoft product competency
- Knowledge and familiarity with Time-and-attendance/Rostering/Payroll and Human Resources software beneficial
- Technical software experience and Experience working with organisations to customise ERP applications a plus
- Report Writing processes and practice ideal
- Effective organisation, prioritisation, and time management skills
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Highly customer-focused
- Excellent listening, communication, and presentation skills
- Ability to liaise and work effectively with client personnel at all levels
- Ability to work independently, under pressure and as part of a team
- Ability to commit to travel
- Energetic, motivated, and adaptable
What else do you need to know
Join our hardworking team and you will help drive innovation through technology, having fun along the way. The journey will be challenging and exciting, with plenty of opportunities to develop your skills and capabilities.
Our Culture & Benefits
Our values have stood the test of time. If you want to work and collaborate where opinions are valued, and your ideas can make a difference, come to a place where Your Work Matters.
- Do your best work in a flexible work environment, right down to financial assistance to set up your home office…it’s called Flexperience, and it’s designed by you and your team!
- Our partnership with Smiling Mindhelps support the wellbeing of our team members and customers
- Drive your own learning via conferences, in-house training, LinkedIn Learning, study assistance and a strong focus on leaders creating a learning environment
- A multitude of leave options including up to an additional four weeks of purchased leave, generous parental leave, domestic violence leave, transgender leave, volunteer leave, study leave, plus more!
- Communities built around ‘Wellness’, ‘Belonging’ and the ‘Planet’ where you can make a meaningful contribution
- Access to best-in-class discounts and vouchers from leading retailers, and a lot more.
MYOB are an equal opportunity employer and champion diversity. We are proud to be a Circle Back Initiative Employer and we commit to respond to every applicant. We’d love to hear from you on regarding this role, or if it’s not the right time, join our talent community so that we can reach out regarding future roles.