We are MYOB
MYOB is the #originalstartup. Our roots are in finance and accounting software, but today we’re so much more! We’re building a business management platform to help more businesses in Australia & New Zealand Start, Survive & Succeed. Our team is continually transforming, inventing and disrupting conventions. We don’t want you to simply ‘fit’ into our already established culture, we want you to add to it, and make it even better! This is MYOB.
We are a tech company that exists to help other businesses succeed. Our team is continually growing, inventing and disrupting conventions. To make all this happen, we are dedicated in creating an exceptional flexible employee experience for all team members and offer a culture where you can be yourself. We don’t want you to simply ‘fit’ into our already established culture, we want you to come and add to it, and make it even better.
You’ll be part of an Enterprise Consulting Services team responsible for making, selling and supporting our locally developed business software. The goal is simple: do all we can to take growing companies to the next level. We’re leading our category and changing the way people do business.
As the Service Delivery Lead you will manage the enablement of Enterprise Consulting Services sales and delivery, ensuring high customer satisfaction and operational excellence.
You will assist in the development of and maintain the enterprise consulting and support methodology, tools, and processes, ensuring they are market relevant, fit for purpose and kept up to date
What you will do
- Ensure all consulting services team members are enabled on the delivery framework and the delivery team are disciplined in the delivery of customer projects
- Effectively manage, lead and coach team members ensuring productivity, team engagement and satisfaction targets are met.
- Execute changes to customer delivery to meet strategic objectives
Essential Knowledge and Experience
- Change Management
- Portfolio Management
- Systems and data management
- Data driven insights and improvements
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- MYOB Greentree experience would be highly regarded
If you want to work in a collaborative environment that celebrates purposeful curiosity, where your opinions are valued and your ideas can make a difference, you should work at MYOB.
Want to learn more? Apply now! We look forward to meeting you!
Our Culture & Benefits
Our values have stood the test of time. If you want to work and collaborate where opinions are valued, and your ideas can make a difference, come to a place where Your Work Matters.
- Do your best work in a flexible work environment, right down to financial assistance to set up your home office…it’s called Flexperience, and it’s designed by you and your team!
- Our partnership with Smiling Mindhelps support the wellbeing of our team members and customers
- Drive your own learning via conferences, in-house training, LinkedIn Learning, study assistance and a strong focus on leaders creating a learning environment
- A multitude of leave options including up to an additional four weeks of purchased leave, generous parental leave, domestic violence leave, transgender leave, volunteer leave, study leave, plus more!
- Communities built around ‘Wellness’, ‘Belonging’ and the ‘Planet’ where you can make a meaningful contribution
- Access to best-in-class discounts and vouchers from leading retailers, and a lot more.
MYOB are an equal opportunity employer and champion diversity. We are proud to be a Circle Back Initiative Employer and we commit to respond to every applicant. We’d love to hear from you on regarding this role, or if it’s not the right time, join our talent community so that we can reach out regarding future roles.