We are MYOB
MYOB is the #originalstartup. Our roots are in finance and accounting software, but today we’re so much more! We’re building a business management platform to help more businesses in Australia & New Zealand Start, Survive & Succeed. Our team is continually transforming, inventing and disrupting conventions. We don’t want you to simply ‘fit’ into our already established culture, we want you to add to it, and make it even better! This is MYOB.
At MYOB we are focused on solving the problems that matter for our customers. To bring this vision to life we have a dedicated Customer Platforms domain lead by passionate product people that enables our internal stakeholders to deliver the best sales, support, and service experience.
“If I were given one hour to save the planet, I would spend 59 minutes defining the problem and one minute resolving it,” Albert Einstein said.
We are currently in the midst of a product-led transformation; moving from being a domain that takes a list feature requests, to working in unison with stakeholders to truly understand and tackle the hard business problems.
As a senior functional analyst, you will be leading salesforce initiatives from inception to delivery, managing stakeholders, and advising on best practices for implementation and customisation. Working closely with the product manager and within the cross functional team, you will drive the scoping of technical requirements, solution design, configuration and UAT.
What you will bring
You are a self-motivated, resourceful and naturally curious individual who uses a creative mind-set to solve problems. You enjoy gaining and sharing information with the team and are able to adapt as needed.
- Experience working in agile teams
- Business Analytics skills such as running user eliciting requirements, mapping business process, and preparing project documentation
- Hands on experience in configuring solutions using declarative functions.
- Extensive experience with Salesforce solution design and technical documentation of these solutions
- Experience mentoring and coaching junior consultants in Salesforce best practices to champion a culture of learning
- Experience with upstream / downstream integrations and their impact on future states
Our Culture & Benefits
Our values have stood the test of time. If you want to work and collaborate where opinions are valued, and your ideas can make a difference, come to a place where Your Work Matters.
- Do your best work in a flexible work environment, right down to financial assistance to set up your home office…it’s called Flexperience, and it’s designed by you and your team!
- Our partnership with Smiling Mindhelps support the wellbeing of our team members and customers
- Drive your own learning via conferences, in-house training, LinkedIn Learning, study assistance and a strong focus on leaders creating a learning environment
- A multitude of leave options including up to an additional four weeks of purchased leave, generous parental leave, domestic violence leave, transgender leave, volunteer leave, study leave, plus more!
- Communities built around ‘Wellness’, ‘Belonging’ and the ‘Planet’ where you can make a meaningful contribution
- Access to best-in-class discounts and vouchers from leading retailers, and a lot more.
MYOB are an equal opportunity employer and champion diversity. We are proud to be a Circle Back Initiative Employer and we commit to respond to every applicant. We’d love to hear from you on regarding this role, or if it’s not the right time, join our talent community so that we can reach out regarding future roles.