Canva’s Commitment and Mission
At Canva, we celebrate diversity. We deeply believe that bringing together diversity of thoughts, perspectives and expression is key to building the best product, team and company. We look for many different skills and abilities, as well as how you can enhance Canva and our culture. So, even if you don’t think you quite meet all of the skills listed or tick all the boxes, we’d still love to hear from you!
Our mission at Canva is to empower the world to design and since launching in 2013, we have grown exponentially, amassing over 75 million monthly active users across 190 different countries and a team of over 2,800 people… and the best bit is that we’ve only achieved 1% of what we know we’re capable of.
Join us and design your future.
About the group
Our Product Growth Supergroup exists to drive Canva’s user & revenue growth through product-led growth strategies that demonstrate the full value of Canva’s products to our users.
We are responsible for the overall revenue growth from our business customers, by driving adoption of our subscription products: Canva Pro & Enterprise.
Growing our adoption and expansion in teams & businesses of all sizes is a core company strategy for Canva. Our group is doubling down on our premium teams products and new product initiatives for businesses, as well as building up a high-performing cross-functional GTM organisation consisting of Product, Growth, Marketing, Sales, Data & more, to supercharge our growth.
A key pillar of our GTM engine is our Product-led Sales motion. This is a data & product-led sales customer acquisition strategy that complements our successful self-serve engine, by offering a layer of low-touch human support via our team of Product Advocates.
Our goal is to assist paid teams in small and medium businesses to onboard and rapidly experience success on Canva through a combination of low-touch conversion tactics, such as in-product chat, demos & webinars.
Canva already counts many active users from over 85% of Fortune 1000 companies amongst our 80 million+ MAUs, and has over 5 million paid subscriptions. These numbers are growing rapidly every day, so we have a huge opportunity in front of us to build a world-class product-led sales motion that generates hundreds of millions of dollars in subscription revenue.
We are early on in our journey to make Canva a ubiquitous presence in teams and businesses, and there is a whole lot more to do to achieve our vision and so we are looking for a Lead to help us build our Product-led Sales org, and help propel us towards our goal of helping every team leverage the power of Canva as a visual communication tool.
You have a builder mindset and love getting into detail as much as the big picture.
You thrive in a collaborative cross-functional environment, working with Sales, Data, Product, Growth, Design, Marketing, and everyone else in-between to solve the highest impact problems for our users, in order to help the business grow.
Continually learning and adapting, you strive to grow yourself and those around you. You love to take green-field opportunities and build solutions, teams & processes to solve them. Living and breathing all things growth, you make data-informed, strategic decisions and deliver on them to lead your team to great results.
You'll be responsible for
- Product-led GTM Strategy - Own & build our cross-company roadmap & strategy for High Velocity Sales. Collaborating with leadership peers across Canva to shape and drive the highest-impact roadmap possible.
- Subject Matter Expertise - Become an internal subject matter expert on the needs of businesses, small and large.
- Execution - Coordinate our cross-functional team(s) to deliver on this roadmap.
- GTM - Partner with our Sales & Marketing teams on go-to-market - ensuring all our insights and opportunities are feeding back into our Product & Growth roadmaps, and ultimately doing whatever it takes to hit our growth goals.
- Operational Excellence - Partner with Leadership & Program Management to ensure we are building a world-class, high-performing team of cross-functional experts from Product, Growth, Data, Sales & Marketing.
- Scaling - you will chart the path and drive the execution for this motion to go from 0-100 over the next few years.
Some of the experience you'll bring
- Demonstrated depth of experience as a leader in a high-growth, product-led B2B SaaS company.
- You ideally have worked deeply with and led one or more of the following areas: Growth, Sales, Marketing or related GTM Operational teams to drive human-assisted growth of a SaaS product.
- You love solving ambiguous business problems from first principles, and building solutions, processes, and teams around them.
- You understand what high performance looks like when it comes to product-led growth & human-assisted growth (Sales) & you enjoy building the early playbooks, then scaling them.
- Data, experimentation, and iterative refinement is your second language.
- You feel at home when using data to make decisions—whether that’s analytics, user research, or customer or Sales team feedback. When presented with competing narratives and a mountain of data, you can identify and organize clear, concise actions, arriving at appealing and practical solutions to problems.
- Your growth skills are sharp but so is your eye for a great user experience.
- You love the variety of jamming with the Marketing team on a new campaign idea, jumping into Product workshops, and joining Sales calls to learn the challenges & aspirations of our customers.
- You pride yourself on being an owner and getting projects from ideation to go-live as quickly as possible! You move ideas from the chaos of brainstorming and mock-ups to the clarity of execution and impact.
- You thrive on being in the middle of a cross-functional team, wearing lots of hats, and uncovering all possible avenues to help your team and the business achieve its goals.
Working at Canva
Our culture is unlike anywhere else and we design your #CanvaLife experience to empower you to do the best work of your life.
Whether you’re in the office, working from home or choosing your own adventure, our benefits for permanent Canvanauts include:
• Equity packages for you to truly be a part of the Canva journey.
• We have a hybrid work model (in-office & from home), so while our offices are always open to you, we aim to come together for 8 days a year at minimum - balancing flexibility and connection
• Flexible leave so you can recharge, give back, support others or focus on your own professional development.
• Inclusive parental leave policy that supports all parents and carers throughout their parenting and caring journey.
• An annual Vibe & Thrive allowance. This is for you to spend on whatever will support your wellbeing and development.. because you know what you need to Vibe and Thrive, better than anyone.
• Virtual and in-office wellness benefits including Canva University, Employee Assistant Programs and Fitness & Meditation Classes.
• Canva For Good program matching your not-for-profit donations, Force for Good leave (3 paid volunteering days) and a range of sustainability and ethical initiatives to get involved in.
We make hiring decisions based on your experience, skills and passion. Please note that interviews are conducted virtually. When you apply, please tell us the pronouns you use and any reasonable adjustments you may need during the interview process.