We are MYOB
MYOB is a business platform. Our purpose is to help more businesses in Australia and New Zealand start, survive and succeed. Our team is continually growing, inventing, and disrupting conventions. To make all this happen, we are dedicated in creating an exceptional flexible employee experience for all team members and offer a culture where you can be yourself. We don’t want you to simply ‘fit’ into our already established culture, we want you to come and add to it, and make it even better!
Ngā Whanonga Pono ā MYOB – MYOB Values:
Ngā Kiritaki - Te Mana Hautū / Customers – Drive Our World
Auahatanga - Tirohanga Manawa Reka / Innovate – Purposeful Curiosity
Whakangāwari - Kia ngāwari te Haere / Simplify – Make It Easy
Te Wana, te Ihi - Kia Ngākaunui ki tō Mahi / Passion – Love Your Work
Mahi Tahi - Ngā Whakatau Hihiko / Collaborate – Inspired Decisions
Aweawetia - He Hua tā te Otinga / Impact – Results Matter
You’ll be part of our Enterprise division, joining a Product team responsible for building and operating our business and people management solutions which are used by enterprise businesses in Australia and New Zealand.
We empower our teams to innovate and experiment when solving the important problems for our customers who are at the center of everything we do. We value a collaborative and consultative style from our Product Managers, and are inspired by passionate people who challenge, want to do better and work with us to help businesses start, survive and succeed.
This role can be based in Sydney, Melbourne, Christchurch or Auckland.
We’re searching for an experienced Product Manager with a deep understanding of software integration ecosystems to join our product management team.
With your understanding of software marketplaces, ISV programmes, and API ecosystems, you would be responsible for shaping the 3rd party ecosystem for our enterprise products, for articulating strategy and vision to help scale our ecosystem and also identify how to make a significant impact through strategic integrations. You will also be responsible for management of a portfolio of Enterprise developer partners/ISVs and be an evangelist for our ecosystem.
What we'd love you to bring
- You have at least 3 years as a Product Manager with experience developing products with the ISV programmes and marketplace solutions.
- A good knowledge of APIs frameworks is a bonus.
- You have a solid understanding of Product Management related methodologies and practices to the depth you can mentor others.
- You have in-depth and practical knowledge of Agile methodologies and a strong understanding of software development and web technologies.
- You are a highly effective problem-solver and skilled at working effectively with cross-functional teams in a matrix organisation.
- Your strong eye for business is equal to your excellent written/verbal communication and collaboration skills.
- You have proven success in defining and launching excellent products with a proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle.
- You have a proven ability to develop product and marketing strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to executive management.
- Flexibility with working with clients in different time zones.
He korero matua mōhio – What else you need to know:
- Embedded great flexible working environment, Flexperience! We want you to do your best work in a way that suits you and your life, and we’ll support you from flexibility to your WFH set up
- Collaborative culture that has customer at the centre of everything
- Supportive parental leave policy for both primary and secondary carers
- Southern Cross Healthcare – Wellbeing 1 policy
- AMP Workplace savings scheme – further 5% superannuation on top of Kiwisaver (3%)
- Access to wellness and mindfulness programs
- MYOB Volunteer Leave Program, giving you the opportunity to give back to your community
- Drive your own learning, attend conferences of your choice, do in-house training, and learn from the leaders around you, ensuring you progress and grow your career in a diverse and inclusive environment.
If you want to work and collaborate where the status quo is challenged, opinions are valued, and your ideas can make a difference, you need to work at MYOB! We look forward to meeting you.
Tono inaianei! – Apply now!
He kamupene whakaōrite whiwhinga mahi hoki mātou, ā, Tino tautoko I ōu painga katoa mātou – We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.