Bunzl Australia & New Zealand is a leader in the marketing and distribution of a diverse consumable products range across a wide variety of industry sectors. We’re a multinational company committed to bringing out the best in our people through ongoing training and development, providing an environment that is safe, pleasant, and harmonious, encouraging open and effective communication between all levels and offering employment that is secure and satisfying.
About the role:
- Pick & Pack orders ready for dispatch using a High Reach Forklift
- RF Scanning
- Meeting hourly / daily KPI’s
- General warehouse duties
- Replenishments, put-aways, loading & unloading trucks via forklift
- Following ALL on-site Safe Work Practices
- Attending start-up Toolbox talks
- Valid LF Forklift Licence
- High Reach experience but not necessary (will train if needed)
- Able to use RF Scanner
- Basic Warehouse experience (preferred but not essential)
- Availability to commence ASAP
- A current driver’s licence and own transportation
- Willingness to learn and develop existing skills
What’s on offer:
- Safe undercover Work Environment
- Permanent Employment
- Free onsite parking
- Certificate III training in Warehouse logistics
- Career Progression
- $2000.00 Paid referral program for additional team members you can refer to the business
At Bunzl, we believe that when you join our team, your potential is endless. Because at BUNZL… We believe in you!
We are a Circle Back Platinum Employer – we commit to respond to every applicant.
No agencies please.