We are MYOB
MYOB is a business platform. Our purpose is to help more businesses in Australia and New Zealand start, survive and succeed. Our team is continually growing, inventing, and disrupting conventions. To make all this happen, we are dedicated in creating an exceptional flexible employee experience for all team members and offer a culture where you can be yourself. We don’t want you to simply ‘fit’ into our already established culture, we want you to come and add to it, and make it even better!
Ngā Whanonga Pono ā MYOB – MYOB Values:
Ngā Kiritaki - Te Mana Hautū / Customers – Drive Our World
Auahatanga - Tirohanga Manawa Reka / Innovate – Purposeful Curiosity
Whakangāwari - Kia ngāwari te Haere / Simplify – Make It Easy
Te Wana, te Ihi - Kia Ngākaunui ki tō Mahi / Passion – Love Your Work
Mahi Tahi - Ngā Whakatau Hihiko / Collaborate – Inspired Decisions
Aweawetia - He Hua tā te Otinga / Impact – Results Matter
Provide end to end marketing automation & campaign support, reporting and insights to help drive journey / campaign efficiency and optimisation, and embed a test and learn ethos within the Marketing Function.
- Providing expertise on all areas of Marketing Automation including data investigation, customer profile analysis and segmentation to ensure campaigns are optimised to achieve desired outcomes.
- Ensure data integrity is maintained and appropriate QA processes around the campaign process.
- Help inform and influence campaign strategy across marketing teams, providing valuable insights in the campaign development process whilst ensuring appropriate pre and post campaign reporting is in place to track the efficiency of key campaigns and activities.
- Implementing test and control cells to enable effective and accurate campaign measurement and refine and optimise activities based on insights.
- Develop insights and analytical models around acquisition & retention to inform future campaigns, sharing data & reporting providing insight into business performance against goals
What you will bring
- Experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- SQL Knowledge
- Superior stakeholder management and communication skills
- Ability to exceed expectations
- A positive attitude and team player approach
He korero matua mōhio – What else you need to know:
- Embedded great flexible working environment, Flexperience! We want you to do your best work in a way that suits you and your life, and we’ll support you from flexibility to your WFH set up
- Collaborative culture that has customer at the centre of everything
- Supportive parental leave policy for both primary and secondary carers
- Southern Cross Healthcare – Wellbeing 1 policy
- AMP Workplace savings scheme – further 5% superannuation on top of Kiwisaver (3%)
- Access to wellness and mindfulness programs
- MYOB Volunteer Leave Program, giving you the opportunity to give back to your community
- Drive your own learning, attend conferences of your choice, do in-house training, and learn from the leaders around you, ensuring you progress and grow your career in a diverse and inclusive environment.
If you want to work and collaborate where the status quo is challenged, opinions are valued, and your ideas can make a difference, you need to work at MYOB! We look forward to meeting you.
Tono inaianei! – Apply now!
He kamupene whakaōrite whiwhinga mahi hoki mātou, ā, Tino tautoko I ōu painga katoa mātou – We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.