We are MYOB
MYOB is a business platform. Our purpose is to help more businesses in Australia and New Zealand start, survive and succeed. Our team is continually growing, inventing and disrupting conventions. To make all this happen, we are dedicated in creating an exceptional flexible employee experience for all team members and offer a culture where you can be yourself. We don’t want you to simply ‘fit’ into our already established culture, we want you to come and add to it, and make it even better.
You’ll be part of an Enterprise Consulting Services team responsible for making, selling and supporting our locally developed bigger business software. The goal is simple: do all we can to take growing companies to the next level. We’re leading our category and changing the way people do business.
What you'll do
- Provide input to the sales team on implementation estimates, scope and project planning.
- Project planning, coordination and follow up together with customer’s project manager.
- Guide customer PM and our team on delivery approach to deliver a successful software implementation project.
- Leads project according to project plan.
- Assigns tasks, identify issues, calls out risks, follows up and report statuses as required.
- Ensure successful delivery – on time, on budget, within agreed scope and expected value/outcome for the customer.
- Coordinate project closure, ensuring all deliverables are completed by consultants and transitioning the Customer to Support and Success teams.
- Contribute as an active member in the PMO on process improvements in project management.
- Establish solid project governance and controls.
- Preparing and reporting into project steering committees.
- Project manage a team of consultants and technical consultants including any subcontractors.
- Work closely with senior leaders to assist in defining, improving and documenting workflows that support end to end processes
- Facilitates the development of key tracking metrics aligned with project plans.
- Present summary plans and report progress and key metrics to senior leadership.
- Champion and support the adoption of behaviours and demonstration of attributes consistent with those exhibited by highly engaged teams
What you'll bring
- Proven experience in successful project management roles working in agile environments and managing multiple projects at one time.
- Proven project management skills to coordinate and manage cross-functional stakeholders across different geographies
- Ability to coordinate sophisticated projects, meet deadlines and manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Comfortable operating with ambiguity i.e. adaptable, flexible, and comfortable with uncertainty
- High level of commercial awareness.
- Proven scope management capability
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with a collaborative management style
- Good judgement, initiative, and innovative decision-making skills required to be successful in a multi-tasking role with overlapping priorities and deadlines.
- A demonstrated commitment to high professional ethical standards and a diverse workplace
- Excel at operating in a fast-pace environment
- Delegate responsibilities effectively
- Experience in business process mapping and needs analysis.
- Certified Project Manager in at least one recognized Project Management Certification Program (e.g. PMI, Prince2, IPMA or similar)
Other things we'd love to see
- Tertiary qualification in business, technology, communications and/or related field desired but not crucial.
- Stakeholder management
- Time management
- Clear written and verbal communication
- Passion for Excellent Customer Experience
- Process Driven
- Energetic – Self Starter
- Attention to Detail
- Change Management
- Flexible and adaptable
- Team player – ability to work collaboratively
Want to learn more? Apply now! We look forward to meeting you!
- Embedded great flexible working environment, Flexperience! We want you to do your best work in a way that suits you and your life and we’ll support you from flexibility to your WFH set up
- Collaborative culture that has customer at the centre of everything
- Supportive parental leave policy for both primary and secondary carers
- Access to wellness and mindfulness programs
- MYOB Volunteer Leave Program, giving you the opportunity to give back to your community
- Drive your own learning, attend conferences of your choice, do in-house training, and learn from the leaders around you, ensuring you progress and grow your career in a diverse and inclusive environment.
MYOB is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
If you want to work and collaborate where opinions are valued, and your ideas can make a difference, you need to work at MYOB, a place where Your Work Matters. MYOB is proud to be a 2022 Circle Back Initiative Employer and we commit to respond to every applicant.