We are MYOB
MYOB is a business platform. Our purpose is to help more businesses in Australia and New Zealand start, survive and succeed. Our team is continually growing, inventing and disrupting conventions. To make all this happen, we are dedicated in creating an exceptional flexible employee experience for all team members and offer a culture where you can be yourself. We don’t want you to simply ‘fit’ into our already established culture, we want you to come and add to it, and make it even better.
You'll be part of our Customer Success team where you get to represent the voice of the customer within MYOB and be a highly collaborative conduit between Customer Success, Sales, Services, Support, Product, and Marketing, ensuring the needs of our customers are understood and reflected across the business.
As a Customer Success Specialist, we are responsible for coaching our MYOB Accountant customers (Practice) to maximise the value they get from MYOB solutions to ultimately retain and grow engagement across the MYOB Platform. We do this by gaining deep insights into our customers' practices and workflows and get to the heart of their needs, issues and opportunities.
Your day to day
- Understand your customers' practice environment and MYOB activity and advise on solutions that align to their needs and strategic goals, driving deeper product engagement, usage and overall happiness.
- Build your customer's understanding of the value of their current MYOB investment as well as online migration opportunities.
- Embrace 'at risk' customers and deliver turn around strategies that focus on workflow optimisations and coaching on change management.
- Partner with sales to develop strong understanding of customer goals, current and future needs and other insights that surface further revenue opportunities.
- Develop an understanding of typical business challenges faced by customers and common objectives to build scalable solutions that drive product engagement and business value for our customers.
- Support a team environment through knowledge sharing, maintaining a winning attitude and embracing continuous improvement.
What we are looking for
- Experience with MYOB and/or broader accounting solutions preferable.
- Basic understanding of how practices work as well as general industry knowledge to help guide customers on business process improvements.
- People person! Able to quickly build trust and rapport and develop positive relationships both internally and externally.
- Ability to empathise with customers and position yourself as a trusted advisor and inspire change.
- Strong communication and presentation skills, able to successfully communicate complex information to a varied audience.
- Strong attention to detail and analytical skills, with the ability to quickly identify trends and surface key customer insights.
- Highly collaborative way of working, making good use of feedback loops and rallying all relevant parts of the organisation around driving customer success.
- Strong ability to learn quickly and proactively initiate action to fill any knowledge gaps in a dynamic environment.
- Embedded great flexible working environment, Flexperience! We want you to do your best work in a way that suits you and your life and we’ll support you from flexibility to your WFH set up
- Collaborative culture that has customer at the centre of everything
- Supportive parental leave policy for both primary and secondary carers
- Access to wellness and mindfulness programs
- MYOB Volunteer Leave Program, giving you the opportunity to give back to your community
- Drive your own learning, attend conferences of your choice, do in-house training, and learn from the leaders around you, ensuring you progress and grow your career in a diverse and inclusive environment.
MYOB is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
If you want to work and collaborate where opinions are valued, and your ideas can make a difference, you need to work at MYOB, a place where Your Work Matters. MYOB is proud to be a 2022 Circle Back Initiative Employer and we commit to respond to every applicant.