We are MYOB
MYOB is a business platform. Our purpose is to help more businesses in Australia and New Zealand start, survive and succeed. Our team is continually growing, inventing, and disrupting conventions. To make all this happen, we are dedicated in creating an exceptional flexible employee experience for all team members and offer a culture where you can be yourself. We don’t want you to simply ‘fit’ into our already established culture, we want you to come and add to it, and make it even better!
Ngā Whanonga Pono ā MYOB – MYOB Values:
Ngā Kiritaki - Te Mana Hautū / Customers – Drive Our World
Auahatanga - Tirohanga Manawa Reka / Innovate – Purposeful Curiosity
Whakangāwari - Kia ngāwari te Haere / Simplify – Make It Easy
Te Wana, te Ihi - Kia Ngākaunui ki tō Mahi / Passion – Love Your Work
Mahi Tahi - Ngā Whakatau Hihiko / Collaborate – Inspired Decisions
Aweawetia - He Hua tā te Otinga / Impact – Results Matter
MYOB continues to grow and the Technical Services team is looking for Technical Services Consultants to further strengthen our team.
As a Technical Services Consultant you will help to drive customer success and adoption of our platforms by building and implementing technical solutions that support product migrations, customisations, and integrations (incl. 3rd parties) associated with MYOB products.
You will collaborate with customers and peers across MYOB to achieve key result outcomes, including customer satisfaction and positive team engagement that builds great team culture at MYOB.
As a Technical Services Consultant you will be responsible for scoping, estimating and building customizations and integrations for our customers related to their MYOB business solutions. You will furthermore contribute in developing, improving and maintaining the technical development framework and related systems and tools that should serve as a guiding framework for all code changes done for customer specific customized code.
Key role objectives
- To build and implement technical solutions for customer migration, customisation, and integration projects to agreed definitions of done
- Work with product and tech teams to build and maintain solutions within the best practice frameworks, and processes implemented for MYOB customers, minimising complexity and customer effort wherever possible
- To provide solution analysis, advice, design, and recommendations for customer migration, customisation, integration projects, and ad-hoc technical consulting
- To provide achievable effort estimates for the discovery, design, build, and implementation activities that you are responsible for or support
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to identify gaps in our ecosystem, and continuously improve the best practice frameworks and processes implemented for MYOB customers
- Communicate with internal and external stakeholders to ensure customer expectations are effectively managed, and new consulting and cross-sell opportunities can be identified.
- Complete and maintain applicable certifications through the ES Developer Program
- Take ownership of customer technical escalations and fixes; ensure appropriate escalations are dealt with in a timely manner, and customer sensitivities are handled appropriately
- Work with Product Development on the escalation and testing of product hot fixes, and product fixes/enhancements
- Continually seek out new and innovative ways to enhance the scalability of delivering services
- Develop the relevant skills and capability to enable achievement of key result areas
- Fulfill work schedules and timesheets to support accurate and timely customer billing
- Ensure work activities are confirmed and authorised by the relevant internal and external stakeholders
- Participate in general operational activities to support the business as required
What will you bring
- Ability to analyse customer requirements and develop high quality, repeatable, documented, maintainable solutions
- Mastery of at least two modern object-oriented languages
- Significant experience developing and consuming SOAP and REST API’s
- 5+ years’ experience as a Developer working in a team environment, with 2+ years in an agile, large-scale, commercial environment. Including proficiency with web development, MVC patterns, relational databases, SQL, & other data access methodologies
- Strong C#, .NET, and cloud development experience desirable
- Experience delivering to project timelines and commercial awareness
- Familiarity with the delivery of customised software into mid-market businesses
- Experience working with organisations to customise ERP applications
He korero matua mōhio – What else you need to know:
- Embedded great flexible working environment, Flexperience! We want you to do your best work in a way that suits you and your life, and we’ll support you from flexibility to your WFH set up
- Collaborative culture that has customer at the centre of everything
- Supportive parental leave policy for both primary and secondary carers
- Southern Cross Healthcare – Wellbeing 1 policy
- AMP Workplace savings scheme – further 5% superannuation on top of Kiwisaver (3%)
- Access to wellness and mindfulness programs
- MYOB Volunteer Leave Program, giving you the opportunity to give back to your community
- Drive your own learning, attend conferences of your choice, do in-house training, and learn from the leaders around you, ensuring you progress and grow your career in a diverse and inclusive environment.
If you want to work and collaborate where the status quo is challenged, opinions are valued, and your ideas can make a difference, you need to work at MYOB! We look forward to meeting you.
Tono inaianei! – Apply now!
He kamupene whakaōrite whiwhinga mahi hoki mātou, ā, Tino tautoko I ōu painga katoa mātou – We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.