We are MYOB
MYOB is a business platform. Our purpose is to help more businesses in Australia and New Zealand start, survive and succeed. Our team is continually growing, inventing and disrupting conventions. To make all this happen, we are dedicated in creating an exceptional flexible employee experience for all team members and offer a culture where you can be yourself. We don’t want you to simply ‘fit’ into our already established culture, we want you to come and add to it, and make it even better.
You’ll be part of a Group Services team who are masters in providing a world-class infrastructure that ensures that our business leads, when everyone else follows. Together, we deliver the critical communications and technology that drives MYOB to wherever our clients need us to be.
Reporting to the Senior FP&A Manager, you'll provide detailed financial and commercial analysis to support key decisions across the business. You'll play a key role in delivering the FP&A function including monthly board reporting, forecast and annual planning, and provide commercial support to the corporate functions in the business.
- Build, prepare and maintain the monthly reports delivered to the Board and Executive Teams
- Support the Group FP&A Manager in managing the forecasting and planning process and providing governance to the individual Commercial Analysts that sit within the business
- Provide Commercial support to the corporate functions
- Support the business with detailed analysis and reporting to enable data-driven decision making and drive performance improvements
- Reporting and analysis of major competitor results and general announcements
- Planning and reporting system support
What you will bring:
- Degree qualified with professional accounting or finance accreditation preferred (CA, CPA or CFA)
- Prior experience in an analytical role, either in practice or industry
- Advanced Excel skills
- Highly developed stakeholder management skills and ability to grow positive relationships
- Advanced problem-solving skills and strategic focus
- Ability to take a proactive approach in the execution of initiatives that will best support the strategic direction of MYOB
What else do you need to know?
We simplify, we collaborate, we find new ways to innovate, we set ourselves meaningful goals, then we smash them. We always look to have an impact in what we do.
- Embedded great flexible working environment, Flexperience! We want you to do your best work in a way that suits you and your life and we’ll support you from flexibility to your WFH set up
- Collaborative culture that has customer at the centre of everything
- Supportive parental leave policy for both primary and secondary carers
- Access to wellness and mindfulness programs
- MYOB Volunteer Leave Program, giving you the opportunity to give back to your community
- Drive your own learning, attend conferences of your choice, do in-house training, and learn from the leaders around you, ensuring you progress and grow your career in a diverse and inclusive environment.
MYOB is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
If you want to work and collaborate where opinions are valued, and your ideas can make a difference, you need to work at MYOB, a place where Your Work Matters. MYOB is proud to be a 2022 Circle Back Initiative Employer and we commit to respond to every applicant.