We are MYOB
MYOB is a business platform. Our purpose is to help more businesses in Australia and New Zealand start, survive and succeed. Our team is continually growing, inventing and disrupting conventions. To make all this happen, we are dedicated in creating an exceptional flexible employee experience for all team members and offer a culture where you can be yourself. We don’t want you to simply ‘fit’ into our already established culture, we want you to come and add to it, and make it even better.
We are currently looking for a driven Business Analyst who can use their outstanding analytical and communication skills to collaborate and deliver value and a phenomenal user experience that clients love to use. You will also contribute to MYOB’s Business Analysis community of practice. We work hard to achieve standard methodology and harness emerging trends and are looking for more awesome people to join the MYOB family.
What you will bring
You are a driven, self-motivated, inventive, naturally curious individual who uses a creative approach to solve problems and help the team achieve excellence consistently. You have an outstanding understanding of agile principles and pride yourself on crafting healthy meticulously groomed backlogs. You enjoy gaining and sharing information with the team and are comfortable with change, able to adapt as needed.
- Experience leading an agile team through agile ceremonies (stand up, retro, showcases, workshops, inceptions etc.)
- Excellent communicator that nurtures a collaborative environment
- Great at presenting information through visual tools and techniques
- Strong organisation and facilitation skills
- Demonstrates a good understanding of architectural and technical designs
- Ability to translate business requirements into detailed functional requirements
- Comfortable managing priorities by working closely with the product manager and delivery team
- Proven Business Analysis experience (2+ years) in a commercial product.
Be part of the Website and Content domain, who is responsible for the front-door customer experience. Our teams follow Agile practices, with a passion for solving customer problems.
Work with our multi-functional and diverse team, who encourage collaboration and learning and for everyone to have a voice and take ownership of the work.
We are currently redefining our services, giving opportunities to help team members influence our strategic and technical direction. If you are a passionate person that wants to make a difference then there is an opportunity to grow in our team.
- Embedded great flexible working environment, Flexperience! We want you to do your best work in a way that suits you and your life and we’ll support you from flexibility to your WFH set up
- Collaborative culture that has customer at the centre of everything
- Supportive parental leave policy for both primary and secondary carers
- Access to wellness and mindfulness programs
- MYOB Volunteer Leave Program, giving you the opportunity to give back to your community
- Drive your own learning, attend conferences of your choice, do in-house training, and learn from the leaders around you, ensuring you progress and grow your career in a diverse and inclusive environment.
MYOB is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
If you want to work and collaborate where opinions are valued, and your ideas can make a difference, you need to work at MYOB, a place where Your Work Matters. MYOB is proud to be a 2022 Circle Back Initiative Employer and we commit to respond to every applicant.