We are MYOB
MYOB is a business platform. Our purpose is to help more businesses in Australia and New Zealand start, survive and succeed. Our team is continually growing, inventing and disrupting conventions. To make all this happen, we are dedicated in creating an exceptional flexible employee experience for all team members and offer a culture where you can be yourself. We don’t want you to simply ‘fit’ into our already established culture, we want you to come and add to it, and make it even better.
At MYOB we are hiring for a Senior Full Stack Developer with a strong background in React.js
to bring to life the new version of our Document Management Platform.
So, if you have a passion for delivering clean, well-tested code that meets market needs and want to be the driver of the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Join us and work with passionate and like-minded people to build new experiences on our Document Management Platform, and the services that integrate with it, to deliver exceptional customer outcomes.
We iterate regularly using experimentation to get things in front of customers, so that we continually adapt and learn.
- Being a part of the team that is developing the next generation of MYOBs Document Management Platform
- Delivering software regularly to our customers using sensible defaults and systems thinking
- Cross functional collaboration to deliver value
- Working with multiple tech stacks
- Using the latest in Cloud technologies
- Design, build, test and deploy software solutions using a combination of various architectures
- Leading with experimentation with fast feedback loops
- Driving continuous improvement in our development and DevOps practices
Who you are:
- 3+ years’ experience as a Developer working in a team environment, with 2+ years in an agile, large-scale, commercial environment.
- Extensive experience deploying cloud based solutions to Amazon Web Services utilising best practice for scalability, resilience, and recovery.
- Experience scaling build systems on cloud environments.
- Deep understanding of SDLC principles and the software development lifecycle including agile development methodologies such as Scrum, Kanban, Lean and Continuous Delivery.
- Experience of developing web APIs and integration with 3rd party web-services.
- Experience with Test Driven Development, utilising unit testing and continuous integration and deployment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Embedded great flexible working environment, Flexperience! We want you to do your best work in a way that suits you and your life and we’ll support you from flexibility to your WFH set up
- Collaborative culture that has customer at the centre of everything
- Supportive parental leave policy for both primary and secondary carers
- Access to wellness and mindfulness programs
- MYOB Volunteer Leave Program, giving you the opportunity to give back to your community
- Drive your own learning, attend conferences of your choice, do in-house training, and learn from the leaders around you, ensuring you progress and grow your career in a diverse and inclusive environment.
MYOB is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
If you want to work and collaborate where opinions are valued, and your ideas can make a difference, you need to work at MYOB, a place where Your Work Matters. MYOB is proud to be a 2022 Circle Back Initiative Employer and we commit to respond to every applicant.