ezyCollect is a rapidly-growing Australian-founded B2B startup on a mission to eliminate late payments. ezyCollect is driven by a passionate and dynamic team, who love solving real business problems.
We are one of Australia’s leading fintech scale-ups, with over 1,000 customers, over $12B in receivables under management, and more than 350,000 network members. Our vision is to empower our customers to grow their business through faster payments, integrated credit data, and process automation.
Having recently completed another $6m capital raising, the business is heading towards global expansion and a listing on the ASX. We are only just getting started as we aim to change the culture of B2B payments globally.
We are a team of over 60 across Australia, Brazil, and the Philippines and are looking to hire those with curiosity and perseverance who get excited about having a big impact in a growing startup.
Real Customer Success comes from the heart. You have the best customer management and business consultancy skills around. You’re passionate about engaging your customers and expanding their use cases. You have impeccable relational skills and can create win/win environments for all parties that you work with. If this is you, then you will love working with ezyCollect! We are a dynamic startup company, with a vision to make business easier for SMEs all around the world. You will be working on an exciting product to make it even better! We believe in fostering a flexible, results-oriented workplace where our clients come first. There are a lot of businesses who are adopting our product and we would love your help in taking care of our customers! When you work at ezyCollect there are opportunities galore to learn and gain experience on all facets of a growing business including online marketing strategy, product development, and enhancements business analysis. We are on the verge of product expansions so the right candidate won’t be limited to the outline of responsibilities below. If you are a go-getter... come and get it!
We are currently looking for a Customer Success Lead that wants to be a part of and be involved in growing a successful SaaS business. This is a hybrid role that will require frequent multitasking between management, strategic, planning, and operational activities. This role will be reporting to the Head of Customer Success and will help manage the CS team (customer success specialists and managers) in Australia and the Philippines.
- Lead, coach, and mentor the customer success team (customer success managers and customer success specialists) to be successful in their roles
- You will help manage the CS team by assisting in achieving the team’s performance targets and metrics; and delivery against quarterly and long-term targets
- Ensure execution of customer journey touchpoints, including onboarding, business review, retention, upsells, and other opportunities
- Assist in recruiting, onboarding and coaching CSMs and CS Specialists as they get off the ground in ezyCollect
- Develop and implement an effective adoption and expansion strategy through collaboration with other team members
- Continuously search for innovative ways to improve the customer experience and customer success operations
- Assist and occasionally manage key accounts or partner channels to boost the user experience
- Account Growth - identify areas for growth within existing accounts, upgrades, add-on sales, and referral sales; and ongoing customer relationships to ensure long-term satisfaction
- Perform hands-on customer success management activities such as successful customer onboarding, training, enablement, and skill set development for the CSM function
- 5+ years of relevant experience in a customer success role with at least 2 years experience leading a team in SaaS or Fintech space
- An enthusiastic and creative leader with the ability to inspire others
- Monthly and quarterly reporting on key metrics and delivery of actuals
- Deep understanding of value drivers in recurring revenue business models, and customer success SaaS metrics (experience in onboarding, customer retention, upsell/cross-sell opportunities, and meeting/exceeding targets)
- Demonstrated ability to consistently achieve targets and quotas
- Experience working with Product, Sales, and cross-functional teams
- Excellent organisational, planning, problem-solving, and project management skills.
- Have a great and proven track record in a role of increasing customer satisfaction, adoption, and retention with a proven ability in introducing innovation and efficiency
- You are super customer-focused – you’re someone who loves going above and beyond to create an awesome experience for our customers.
- Experience with Hubspot and/or other CRMs
- Experience with accounting software and/or ERP systems like MYOB, NetSuite, SAP, Sage is highly desirable
- Demonstrated desire for continuous learning and improvement, you welcome receiving and giving candid feedback
- You love customers and are always willing to help and deliver business results whilst poised in object handling
- You’re driven: no one needs to push you to excel; it’s just who you are
Life at ezyCollect
We are one of Australia’s most exciting fintech startups and we pride ourselves in helping businesses getting paid faster and making better credit decisions, ultimately eliminating late payments. We are a very brave, fast-paced, customer-centric organisation and we are constantly experimenting and striving to achieve our next moonshot. At ezyCollect we’re a high-performing sports team. We are each stars in the ezyCollect constellation. We shine brighter together.
Some of our benefits and perks:
Employee Share Options Flexible working arrangements
- Employee SWAGAccess to an award-winning full-spectrum EAP (Employee Assistance Program)
- Annual L&D budget
- Active Lunch Breaks Quarterly Team Celebrations & Events Weekly Virtual Games (Trivia, ezyQuizzy, charades, codenames, etc.)
- Birthday/Anniversary GiftsWeekly Meditation and Yoga Access to interesting
- Lunch & Learns
- Having a large impact, a small team, and helping shape the future of ezyCollect
- Joining a passionate team that rewards the right behaviours
- Working with a product that customers love! >1,200 customers in >18 countries
- Clear career path, training, and coaching to help facilitate your career growthInsight/access into multiple facets of the business, giving a unique level of experience
- Fun and collaborative work environment guaranteed
- ezyCollect is a 2021 Circle Back Initiative Employer – we commit to respond to every applicant.