We are MYOB
MYOB is a business platform. Our purpose is to help more businesses in Australia and New Zealand start, survive and succeed. Our team is continually growing, inventing and disrupting conventions. To make all this happen, we are dedicated in creating an exceptional flexible employee experience for all team members and offer a culture where you can be yourself. We don’t want you to simply ‘fit’ into our already established culture, we want you to come and add to it, and make it even better.
As we focus on growing our SaaS business platform, you will continue our transformation to the strategic eco-system, built in modular components that are robust and easy to support. Your Siebel CRM skills will help us discover and deliver purchasing capabilities that reduce lead time to market and improve customers' buying experience. Your detective skills will also contribute to operational support, where we query data or process flows to resolve issues for our Customers.
As a driven Senior Developer, you will build, own, and run services used by multiple systems across the MYOB product landscape. You play a pivotal role in designing, crafting and deploying scalable, secure, highly available, and reliable applications hosted on AWS. You will collaborate with a highly cohesive team and will always be looking to help up-skill and support your team mates.
What you will bring
- 5+ years experience as a software developer within a variety of teams and contexts
- Deep experience in Siebel CRM including EAI, Workflows, eScript and Siebel Order Management Module
- Ability to learn the domain knowledge and apply this to analyse the processes and data flows within the Siebel CRM
- Experience in at least one of Java, Kotlin, Ruby or ReactJS
- Deep understanding of microservices including APIs and event-driven services
- Experience with AWS with Kubernetes
- Experience with Test Driven Development, utilising unit testing, integration testing
- Practice SDLC principles including agile development methodologies using Kanban, continuous delivery and automated deployments
- Embedded great flexible working environment, Flexperience! We want you to do your best work in a way that suits you and your life and we’ll support you from flexibility to your WFH set up
- Collaborative culture that has customer at the centre of everything
- Supportive parental leave policy for both primary and secondary carers
- Access to wellness and mindfulness programs
- MYOB Volunteer Leave Program, giving you the opportunity to give back to your community
- Drive your own learning, attend conferences of your choice, do in-house training, and learn from the leaders around you, ensuring you progress and grow your career in a diverse and inclusive environment.
MYOB is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
If you want to work and collaborate where opinions are valued, and your ideas can make a difference, you need to work at MYOB, a place where Your Work Matters. MYOB is proud to be a 2022 Circle Back Initiative Employer and we commit to respond to every applicant.