We are MYOB
MYOB is a business platform. Our purpose is to help more businesses in Australia and New Zealand start, survive and succeed. Our team is continually growing, inventing and disrupting conventions. To make all this happen, we are dedicated in creating an exceptional flexible employee experience for all team members and offer a culture where you can be yourself. We don’t want you to simply ‘fit’ into our already established culture, we want you to come and add to it, and make it even better.
The Partner Success Manager, is accountable for supporting MYOB’s efforts to enable an elite group of partners to meet Enterprise’s strategic goals related to customer retention, adoption and expansion. You will be responsible for building scalable Partner customer success programs to support strategic objectives, developing strong relationships with Partners and alignment on common goals. You'll collaborate with Partners to expand understanding on ways we can support them, and deliver value through operational management of the broader program.
What you will do
- Build effective and trusted relationships with Partners and deliver on or exceed retention goals.
- Become the key Customer Success point of contact for Partners.
- Develop and maintain product knowledge for the Enterprise suite of products, and stay on top of all new enhancements to advise Partners on adding maximum value to the customer’s investment
- Understand customers’ needs and counsel Partners on solutions that align to business goals; driving deeper product engagement, usage and overall satisfaction.
- Translate Customer Success content and initiatives into Partner-facing enablement programs that scale to assist Partners in demonstrating value, identifying and mitigating churn risk, developing expansion opportunities, or migrating desktop customers who may benefit from SaaS products
- Proactively spot issues that could affect customer satisfaction or retention across the Partner network, and work cross-functionally to remove roadblocks and communicate key feedback to ensure we are continually focusing on improving the customer experience
- Provide coaching and mentoring to the Partner network, and opportunities for connection and upskilling across the base
- Track and measure business impact, successes and challenges and report out to cross-functional internal collaborators, and Partners
What you will bring
- Proven experience in customer success, business development or channel management with a focus on retention.
- Experience with MYOB, broader accounting solutions and/or the application of business management software.
- A people person! Able to quickly build trust and rapport and develop positive relationships both internally and externally.
- Ability to position yourself as a trusted advisor and inspire change.
- Strong presentation skills and interpersonal skills.
- Proven attention to detail and analytical skills, with the ability to quickly identify trends and surface key customer insights.
- Highly collaborative way of working, making good use of feedback loops and rallying all relevant parts of the organisation around driving customer success.
- Ability to learn quickly and proactively initiate action to fill any knowledge gaps in a dynamic environment.
- Embedded great flexible working environment, Flexperience! We want you to do your best work in a way that suits you and your life and we’ll support you from flexibility to your WFH set up
- Collaborative culture that has customer at the centre of everything
- Supportive parental leave policy for both primary and secondary carers
- Access to wellness and mindfulness programs
- MYOB Volunteer Leave Program, giving you the opportunity to give back to your community
- Drive your own learning, attend conferences of your choice, do in-house training, and learn from the leaders around you, ensuring you progress and grow your career in a diverse and inclusive environment.
MYOB is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
If you want to work and collaborate where opinions are valued, and your ideas can make a difference, you need to work at MYOB, a place where Your Work Matters. MYOB is proud to be a 2022 Circle Back Initiative Employer and we commit to respond to every applicant.