We are MYOB
MYOB is a business platform. Our purpose is to help more businesses in Australia and New Zealand start, survive and succeed. Our team is continually growing, inventing and disrupting conventions. To make all this happen, we are dedicated in creating an exceptional flexible employee experience for all team members and offer a culture where you can be yourself. We don’t want you to simply ‘fit’ into our already established culture, we want you to come and add to it, and make it even better.
Who is the Customer Operations Team?
We are a team of hardworking, dedicated Analysts who come to work every day driven to deliver amazing outcomes for MYOB Sales teams. Embracing a diverse range of skills, personalities, and cultures, the team balances having a lot of fun with a varied and fulfilling work environment.
The Customer Operations Analyst will play a key role ensuring that commissions are paid accurately and on time, optimised and aligned with the company’s growth strategy.
Reporting to the Customer Operations Manager, you will be part of a close-knit team of Analysts that handle and deliver commissions, and other incentives for over 400 MYOB employees.
The team also continuously strives to enhance and maximise the effectiveness of MYOB's incentive schemes.
Other key duties include
- Help handle disputes / questions / communications concerning commission calculations, and payments.
- Deliver analysis highlighting strategic opportunities to improve revenue operations.
- Engage and manage stakeholders to ensure commission schemes are optimised and managed efficiently and effectively.
What you will bring
- Tertiary qualifications in a Business discipline
- Proven understanding of sales commissions and commission schemes will be a real advantage
- Advanced skills in Excel
- Good understanding of SQL and Tableau would be a benefit
- Solid experience in working with data from numerous data sources and data types.
- Strong experience in trouble shooting, resolving data issues and effective change management.
- Understanding of CRM systems (e.g. Salesforce)
- Understanding of Incentive Management Tools such as Performio
- Understanding of data platforms such as Snowflake and SQL Management Studio
What else do you need to know?
This is an awesome opportunity to join our supportive, hardworking team. Help drive solutions through technology, having fun along the way. The journey will be challenging and exciting, with plenty of opportunities to develop your skills and capabilities.
If you want to work and collaborate where opinions are valued and your ideas can make a difference, you should work at MYOB.
- Embedded great flexible working environment, Flexperience! We want you to do your best work in a way that suits you and your life and we’ll support you from flexibility to your WFH set up
- Collaborative culture that has customer at the centre of everything
- Supportive parental leave policy for both primary and secondary carers
- Access to wellness and mindfulness programs
- MYOB Volunteer Leave Program, giving you the opportunity to give back to your community
- Drive your own learning, attend conferences of your choice, do in-house training, and learn from the leaders around you, ensuring you progress and grow your career in a diverse and inclusive environment.
MYOB is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
If you want to work and collaborate where opinions are valued, and your ideas can make a difference, you need to work at MYOB, a place where Your Work Matters. MYOB is proud to be a 2022 Circle Back Initiative Employer and we commit to respond to every applicant.