We are MYOB
MYOB is a business platform. Our purpose is to help more businesses in Australia and New Zealand start, survive and succeed. Our team is continually growing, inventing and disrupting conventions. To make all this happen, we are dedicated in creating an exceptional flexible employee experience for all team members and offer a culture where you can be yourself. We don’t want you to simply ‘fit’ into our already established culture, we want you to come and add to it, and make it even better.
You’ll be part of an Enterprise Solutions team responsible for identifying, evaluating and assisting suitable candidates to scale their business through embedding our locally developed bigger business software. The goal is simple do all we can to take growing companies to the next level. We’re leading our category and changing the way people do business.
This highly autonomous role will see you take charge of your own territory. Working closely with the Sales Manager and Solution Consultants, you’ll utilise your past sales experience to build and grow relationships with new clients.
With a consultative approach, you will be required to identify/qualify opportunities to sell customised SaaS ERP, Workforce Management and Payroll solutions into Mid-Market organisations. Custom training and support tailored to your level of experience will be provided as you see your SaaS/ERP sales career flourish in this highly rewarding role.
What you will bring
- Sales hunter with high energy and focused drive
- Ability so solution sell within a platform of up to 3 solutions
- Tight control of pipeline and forecasting
- Ability to work with multiple stakeholders internally to win business
- Embedded great flexible working environment, Flexperience! We want you to do your best work in a way that suits you and your life and we’ll support you from flexibility to your WFH set up
- Collaborative culture that has customer at the centre of everything
- Supportive parental leave policy for both primary and secondary carers
- Access to wellness and mindfulness programs
- MYOB Volunteer Leave Program, giving you the opportunity to give back to your community
- Drive your own learning, attend conferences of your choice, do in-house training, and learn from the leaders around you, ensuring you progress and grow your career in a diverse and inclusive environment.
MYOB is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
If you want to work and collaborate where opinions are valued, and your ideas can make a difference, you need to work at MYOB, a place where Your Work Matters. MYOB is proud to be a 2022 Circle Back Initiative Employer and we commit to respond to every applicant.