We are MYOB
MYOB is a business platform. Our purpose is to help more businesses in Australia and New Zealand start, survive and succeed. Our team is continually growing, inventing and disrupting conventions. To make all this happen, we are dedicated in creating an exceptional flexible employee experience for all team members and offer a culture where you can be yourself. We don’t want you to simply ‘fit’ into our already established culture, we want you to come and add to it, and make it even better.
This is an exciting opportunity to play a meaningful role in leading your clients to make full use of existing and new systems. As part of an experienced team, you will make valuable contributions as you work with them and draw on their knowledge to ensure customer happiness and growth.
About the Role
This highly autonomous role will see you take charge of your own territory. With your own portfolio of customers, you will utilise your skills to solve problems, look for opportunities and identify risks, driving customer success and high adoption of MYOB platforms. This is achieved by working with customers to support them on issues and projects.
The role is accountable for ensuring that solutions meet customer specifications and providing customers with a service that continually updates and improves their system use. Work and advice delivered are of high quality, exceeding their service expectations.
To drive customer success and adoption of our platforms by enabling customisations, implementing application add-ons, & extensions within MYOB products and associated integrations with 3rd party products. It is expected that the roles holders will be brand ambassadors for MYOB through an alignment of company values in their work and decision making; and will be committed to self-directed higher learning for professional and personal development.
In addition to servicing your customers, your support of your team and the broader customer base is vital.
What You Will Bring to the Role
- Creative thinking
- A basic understanding of accounting principles
- Passion and a strive to see customers succeed
- Desire to help others
- Eagerness to continually learn new things
- The ability to see opportunities and take action
- Excellent communication skills
- A team mentality
- A continual improvement mindset
- Experience with MYOB Advanced would be highly regarded
- Embedded great flexible working environment, Flexperience! We want you to do your best work in a way that suits you and your life and we’ll support you from flexibility to your WFH set up
- Collaborative culture that has customer at the centre of everything
- Supportive parental leave policy for both primary and secondary carers
- Access to wellness and mindfulness programs
- MYOB Volunteer Leave Program, giving you the opportunity to give back to your community
- Drive your own learning, attend conferences of your choice, do in-house training, and learn from the leaders around you, ensuring you progress and grow your career in a diverse and inclusive environment.
MYOB is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
If you want to work and collaborate where opinions are valued, and your ideas can make a difference, you need to work at MYOB, a place where Your Work Matters. MYOB is proud to be a 2022 Circle Back Initiative Employer and we commit to respond to every applicant.