We are MYOB
MYOB is a business platform. Our purpose is to help more businesses in Australia and New Zealand start, survive and succeed. Our team is continually growing, inventing and disrupting conventions. To make all this happen, we are dedicated in creating an exceptional flexible employee experience for all team members and offer a culture where you can be yourself. We don’t want you to simply ‘fit’ into our already established culture, we want you to come and add to it, and make it even better.
Reporting into the Digital Support Team leader, this role sees you provide friendly, personal, and efficient customer support via MYOB social channels.
It includes the following responsibilities:
- Day-to-day moderation across multiple social media and digital community platforms, including triaging of customer support level inquiries, answering product/place questions, enlisting assistance from SMEs across the co-op for more difficult questions.
- Discover and report potential issues, risks, and concerns that arise in the community and participate in issue resolution.
- Communicate with community users in a timely, respectful, and engaging way that mirrors the best of our customer service
- Build strong relationships with customer service partners and support program manager with education to the broader organization on the role community management plays in meeting our business objectives
- Work with internal stakeholders to improve the flow of information/content coming into our social media and digital community environments.
What you will bring
- Experience in a relevant role and client service/client support.
- Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Good knowledge of Windows operating systems and Microsoft office products.
- Strong knowledge of the "online world" or cloud software.
- Embedded great flexible working environment, Flexperience! We want you to do your best work in a way that suits you and your life and we’ll support you from flexibility to your WFH set up
- Collaborative culture that has customer at the centre of everything
- Supportive parental leave policy for both primary and secondary carers
- Access to wellness and mindfulness programs
- MYOB Volunteer Leave Program, giving you the opportunity to give back to your community
- Drive your own learning, attend conferences of your choice, do in-house training, and learn from the leaders around you, ensuring you progress and grow your career in a diverse and inclusive environment.
If you want to work and collaborate where opinions are valued, and your ideas can make a difference, you need to work at MYOB, a place where Your Work Matters.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.