We are MYOB
MYOB is a business platform. Our purpose is to help more businesses in Australia and New Zealand start, survive and succeed. Our team is continually growing, inventing, and disrupting conventions. To make all this happen, we are dedicated in creating an exceptional flexible employee experience for all team members and offer a culture where you can be yourself. We don’t want you to simply ‘fit’ into our already established culture, we want you to come and add to it, and make it even better!
Ngā Whanonga Pono ā MYOB – MYOB Values:
Ngā Kiritaki - Te Mana Hautū / Customers – Drive Our World
Auahatanga - Tirohanga Manawa Reka / Innovate – Purposeful Curiosity
Whakangāwari - Kia ngāwari te Haere / Simplify – Make It Easy
Te Wana, te Ihi - Kia Ngākaunui ki tō Mahi / Passion – Love Your Work
Mahi Tahi - Ngā Whakatau Hihiko / Collaborate – Inspired Decisions
Aweawetia - He Hua tā te Otinga / Impact – Results Matter
You'll be part of the Enterprise Partner Support Team responsible for providing support for our Enterprise business, payroll and workforce management solutions. We're the heart and soul of MYOB and passionate about helping over 1.2 million businesses thrive.
We're looking for hardworking, driven and results-focused technical support professionals! Our team takes great pride in helping every single one of our partners - and they are looking for like-minded individuals to join them in their quest to do so!
Main Responsibilities Include:
- You will be taking cases from our business partners, providing leading business and technical support to resolve and eliminate issues that may restrict users from taking full advantage of their MYOB products.
- Provide support to Level 1 support team members
- Provide an authentic, knowledgeable and effective experience for all of our partners.
What will you bring?
- An understanding of accounting processes, ERP and AU/NZ payroll domain knowledge experience working with ERP software with experience in MYOB Advanced preferred.
- Understanding of IT (networking, Windows, installation of software, operating systems, server environments)
- Strong analytical skills that translate to excellent troubleshooting and solution skills in business applications
- An understanding of the SaaS and AWS environment
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal).
- Proven record of delivering key results against company objectives
He korero matua mōhio – What else you need to know:
- Embedded great flexible working environment, Flexperience! We want you to do your best work in a way that suits you and your life, and we’ll support you from flexibility to your WFH set up
- Collaborative culture that has customer at the centre of everything
- Supportive parental leave policy for both primary and secondary carers
- Southern Cross Healthcare – Wellbeing 1 policy
- AMP Workplace savings scheme – further 5% superannuation on top of Kiwisaver (3%)
- Access to wellness and mindfulness programs
- MYOB Volunteer Leave Program, giving you the opportunity to give back to your community
- Drive your own learning, attend conferences of your choice, do in-house training, and learn from the leaders around you, ensuring you progress and grow your career in a diverse and inclusive environment.
If you want to work and collaborate where the status quo is challenged, opinions are valued, and your ideas can make a difference, you need to work at MYOB! We look forward to meeting you.
Tono inaianei! – Apply now!
He kamupene whakaōrite whiwhinga mahi hoki mātou, ā, Tino tautoko I ōu painga katoa mātou – We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.