We are MYOB
MYOB is a business platform. Our purpose is to help more businesses in Australia and New Zealand start, survive and succeed. Our team is continually growing, inventing and disrupting conventions. To make all this happen, we are dedicated in creating an exceptional flexible employee experience for all team members and offer a culture where you can be yourself. We don’t want you to simply ‘fit’ into our already established culture, we want you to come and add to it, and make it even better.
Be an important part of team developing the next generation of our Document Management Platform, working with the development team on the intuitive new frontend and supporting backend services.
Our products are leading the way in saving our customers time, so they can spend it doing what they love, and what they do best, running their business!
This role isn’t just about testing, we are looking for a Quality Analyst to work across multiple development teams, solidifying our passion for clean and tested code.
At MYOB, we build, we run, and we operate our own software. We are all responsible for quality, however you will be our thought leader when it comes to automation.
As a Quality Analyst, you collaborate within a delivery team to deliver business outcomes for MYOB and our clients through ensuring quality is built in to all aspects of the product development lifecycle.
You will also be responsible for:
- Working with our development team and Product Managers to ensure both our commitment to quality, as well as delivering on customer focussed outcomes.
- Both manual and automated testing of our frontend and supporting backend services.
- Defining and maintaining testing processes within your team, to release systems with quality in built, using pioneering testing practices in line with MYOB’s agile development model and product roadmap.
- Collaborate with other MYOB teams to integrate Document Management into their products, and ensure the quality of the overall MYOB offerings utilising Document Management.
- Grow the use of Behaviour Driven Testing, determining what is the most effective mechanism for testing a requirement, be it manual, automated or a blend of both
- Contribute to a great team culture by working constructively and collaboratively, offering leadership, encouragement, mentoring and guidance.
- Champion Agile, innovative testing practices and are active in relevant Testing communities of practice.
What you will bring?
- Fundamental quality principles such as Test Pyramid, TDD, BDD are your bread and butter
- Deep understanding of SDLC principles and methodologies including Agile, Lean, Kanban, Continuous Delivery
- Proven experience with wide range of software quality dimensions such as Functional, Performance, Scalability, Reliability
- Experience with automation tools and an ability to recommend the best tooling to use within both react-based frontend projects, and .NET based backend services.
- Knowledge of dockerised delivery and testing.
- A passion to maintain strong expertise and knowledge of current and new technologies and practices
- Embedded great flexible working environment, Flexperience! We want you to do your best work in a way that suits you and your life and we’ll support you from flexibility to your WFH set up
- Collaborative culture that has customer at the centre of everything
- Supportive parental leave policy for both primary and secondary carers
- Access to wellness and mindfulness programs
- MYOB Volunteer Leave Program, giving you the opportunity to give back to your community
- Drive your own learning, attend conferences of your choice, do in-house training, and learn from the leaders around you, ensuring you progress and grow your career in a diverse and inclusive environment.
If you want to work and collaborate where opinions are valued, and your ideas can make a difference, you need to work at MYOB, a place where Your Work Matters.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.