We are MYOB
MYOB is a business platform. Our purpose is to help more businesses in Australia and New Zealand start, survive and succeed. Our team is continually growing, inventing and disrupting conventions. To make all this happen, we are dedicated in creating an exceptional flexible employee experience for all team members and offer a culture where you can be yourself. We don’t want you to simply ‘fit’ into our already established culture, we want you to come and add to it, and make it even better.
You'll be part of a passionate and fun-loving team delivering brand-new lending products using data and intelligent business insights to build out compelling and timely customer experiences.
We have our initial products in market that are showing great promise, and we plan to build on our initial successes and take that to the next level. That means FS being tightly integrated with the existing MYOB platforms, getting our platform ready and fit for consumers across the business, and most importantly: learning as we go.
You'll also be part of the broader Financial Services Vertical where we are focused on delivering data driven financial products dedicated to helping our customers better handle money and business cashflow.
Who you are?
You have been a top developer who knows how to get things done. We are looking for a person who takes a team-first approach and can act as a multiplier, making other developers better at their craft.
Being a Technical Leader at MYOB means:
- Coach and mentor the tech leaders within the teams, growing the next generation of leaders;
- You have a keen attention to detail with a steadfast focus on uplifting the technical capability of the development teams around you;
- Be the voice of the teams ensuring knowledge flows from development teams to the broader MYOB tech community and vice versa;
- Use your influencing abilities to help Product and Delivery partners make technically informed decisions
- You love going deep into the code and are able to easily walk the walk and talk the talk
- You have extensive experience in TDD, DevOps, Clean Code and Architecture and are passionate about bringing others on the journey
What you bring:
- Experience working in AWS and building highly scalable, highly performant and secure systems
- DevOps, CI/CD, Alerting, observability and Monitoring. The how and the why.
- Testing (TDD, BDD, automation testing)
- A passion for guiding and mentoring, knowledge sharing and bringing others along for the journey.
- Embedded great flexible working environment, Flexperience! We want you to do your best work in a way that suits you and your life and we’ll support you from flexibility to your WFH set up
- Collaborative culture that has customer at the centre of everything
- Supportive parental leave policy for both primary and secondary carers
- Access to wellness and mindfulness programs
- MYOB Volunteer Leave Program, giving you the opportunity to give back to your community
- Drive your own learning, attend conferences of your choice, do in-house training, and learn from the leaders around you, ensuring you progress and grow your career in a diverse and inclusive environment.
If you want to work and collaborate where opinions are valued, and your ideas can make a difference, you need to work at MYOB, a place where Your Work Matters.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.